Chapter 33

So i decided to end the trip... sorry if you expected more on the trip. i love you guys. Oh, this isn't a long chapter because i had to cut the scene since the next chapter contains smut. The next chapter is on it's way in less than 24hrs from now so you will have to follow me in order to read the next chapter, if you want to read it. 

Elia.

It feels good to be finally home, at the same time, it feels so sad. Yes, this was the worst trip I have ever heard and had. Seems as if the teachers did not prepare any 'extra' stuff for us to do, but anyways, we partied and all. Even the winter festival itself wasn't bad at all, but I expected more.

I am worried about Xander and Sage though. Xander broke up with Sage without giving any reason. Sage broke down and cried the whole day. Even in the plane she had red glossy eyes, and she kept looking towards us as if screaming for release. Xander on the other hand has been acting so different, he doesn't seem to want to talk to me as usual. Even in the plane we exchanged a few words before he decided to shut his eyes. I know the break up wasn't easy, but on the other hand I feel as if it is much more than that.

I drop my phone on my bed, with me following behind. I close my eyes trying to sleep but I just can't. I just can't. Do you know that moment when you feel as if you have a chance with someone then BAM! You ruin it. we kissed, I cried. I could have just... I could have just kept on kissing him and maybe we could have... no, I don't want to think about it.

But honestly, even the night I was high, I kept myself from doing things, but I wanted to. I just didn't because he said he wanted to, process things, and he did... making me more worried now.

Nathaniel told me he likes me the day before yesterday... and I will not lie I am happy and all. He likes me, I mean it is normal for me to giggle like I'm doing right now. But, does that mean something is going to happen to us? And if it does and does not work well... will we at least become friends?

Although I want a lot from Nathaniel, I still want to be with him... for long.

I wake up to Xander's call. I almost curse him for waking me up at ten the night after travelling for hours. But his voice engulfs me with concern.

"Elia?" I sit up straight and press my phone on my eye. I hear him sob.

"Hey, Xander, what's wrong?" he doesn't answer me, he keeps sobbing uncontrollably on the other line. I let him, and he later speaks when he gets his composure.

"I ruined it! i... I fu-fucking ruined i-it all Elia!" What is he talking about? Breaking up with Sage As for me that wasn't the worst thing to do. At least he finally became honest with himself and accepted that he is not straight. I still don't get why he ruined everything.

"No... what did you do Xan..."

"You know no shit okay! I ruined everything. Ga-Garry will never, e-ever..." he starts to sob again.

I feel tears gather in my eyes too, I don't like seeing my friends hurt... it hurts me too. And if it's Xander, it breaks me... he is the only person who accepted me with open arms here.

"Shh, Xander... it's alright."

The line goes silent that I pull my phone to check if he has hung up, but I see the seconds increasing. I put it back on my ear, but still nothing. It is when I am about to pull it off for the last time that I hear the low muffled words leave his mouth.

"garryandihadsex"

HOLY SHIT!

I open the door to reveal a red eyed boy. I step aside and let him in. We walk quietly to my room. I close the door and when i turn, I see Xander sitting on the edge my bed looking at me with his legs irritatingly hitting the floor. I stand by the door and look back at him, avoiding his eyes for some reasons. I find it difficult to even think straight with him in here right now.