Chapter 60.

This is a different chapter... But hope you will all love it the same way I so too.
Please read the note underneath this chapter!

Xander.

"My kids won't be here until around 5pm, but worry not,  they won't come up here."

He loosens his tie lazily.  I just nod,  looking at him.  Once the tie is off him and resting on the floor he looks back at me grinning. "You're comfortable right?"

"Yeah- yeah" I shift uncomfortably on his bed pretending to bend down to fix my shoe.

"You can remove your clothes now. "

" Yeah,  right. " I don't hesitate to remove my jacket then hoodie.  I remove my t-shirt fast before standing and forcefully step out of my shoes.

" You said how old are you by the way?"

"Seventeen."

"Hmm." he nods.  The last thing I remove are my briefs.  I kick them odd and stand naked in front of the man.  What did he say his name was by the way- Donald? Donny?  Don? Oh God.

I lay on the bed and close my eyes.  I feel the bed deep and I open my eyes to see the muscular guy kneeling in front of me.  I open up my leg the same time as he puts on a condom.

"Good boy- just let me know what you want... Don't be shy."

I nod before I feel his tip on my hole,  sending my a shut to my eyes.

***

I was surprised to see a red jeep parked on my driveway.  I take a deep sigh driving further to park next to the car. 

Garry is sitting on the porch playing with his fingers.  He looks up at me and immediately stands rubbing his palms on his jeans.

I approach my tummy turning as I see him staring at me.

"I didn't expect to see you here." I say.

"So did I..."  He steps in front.

"Expect to see me here?"

"To see me here." he corrects.

"Oh." I step closer.  He sighs looking away. 

Garry and I haven't talked for so long.  For over a month...  Hell! I haven't talked to any of my friends for a month.  Jake has tried,  but I guess he noticed he was the only one talking to me in our little group of friends  and eventually gave up.

Our whole group of friends has somehow fell from being on the top of the social spectrum to the lowest. 

Garry and Jake however,  managed it though with Julia on their side.  As a result,  guys as Tanaka,  Benji, Louis and JD have rose from being number two to number one. 

Myself,  ever since Nathaniel and Garry stopped hanging out with me, I fell too.  Nathaniel worse! His reputation fell when he started to hang put with Elia worse when he came out as gay.  It's like he never was on top at all.

All this sums up to the reasons why I am very much surprised to see Gareth here.

"I was wondering if you want to play some video games? With me? " I raise an eyebrow looking at him. "Like -  we both messed up,  but I think it's not worth it to just- hate each oth-"

"I don't hate you!"

He sighs.  Finally looking at me. "What you did to me was shitty,  to Nathaniel and Elia...  All of it Xander was and still is shitty.  But I will not lie that even though it's not equally the same...  We also have done something."

I decided to cut him there." I don't want you to think I am sad or pity worth!  I  am alright...  High school is filled with fake friends huh!?  I was one huh?" I shout.  "The funny thing is...  I am not to blame for everything but you make it seem as if so! You were drunk and I misread the lines I thought you fucking wanted me as much as I did too...  I accidentally kissed Elia and suddenly bam! I am the one to blame as if he didn't kiss me back and all...  I do not understand -  I  am gay and just a teen,  I can't control myself sometimes! No one can change that! "

" That is why I want to make it up  things better.  I am sorry and I really mean it!"

I gulp looking away.

"I promise...  Nothing is worth our friendship! At all...  We are all to blame...  You're my friend! I love you so much and that's why I'm here...  To show you so."

I nod still not managing to look at him.

***

"And Nathaniel? He hasn't been showing up at school... "

" Um...  He's on a trip with Elia." not wanting to hear more about all this,  I nod and return to the  game I am currently failing.

"But I guess he needs it."

"Huh?"

"He recently found out his dad is dying of cancer." I pause the game and look at him.

"Oh my God! I- I - Jesus!" I run out of words to express my surprise.

"Yep- it's sad I know.  And- don't tell him I told you so...  I'm not in the position to...  But I thought you had to know."

"Did he tell his mom...  She isn't back huh?"

"He only told me...  Not even Elia...  He seems unable to."

I nod in understanding.  "I'm so sorry for him- he's going through a lot now."

"Yeah."

"You haven't been attending school as usual...  You're good?"

"Yeah,  I am. " I am not lying,  I haven't been because of the casual hookups I have been getting.  It clashed with my school schedule I know,  and it's not good for me,  I also know,  but that is the only thing that is making me feel sane at the moment.

"I hope you're not doing something you'll regret." he mumbles and plays the game,  his car crashing into mine resulting in both of us failing.

***

I know this is a very short chapter,  but it is there for a reason.  So...  I want to thank everyone who takes time to read my story.
And I have been thinking...  If you guys are reading my story while writing your own,  you can dm me your story link and I will shout it out  here if it helps for you.