Chapter 42

This part is dedicated to  darkish_luzarijaz, for motivating me to write more of these chapters. SMUT WARNING!!!

 There is going to be smut but I am not going to hide the few next chapters, so go on and read and fun! NB: NOT EDITED!!

Nathaniel.

Yesterday was amazing, I somehow convinced Elia to hang out with me although I can tell he didn't want to. I was somehow waiting for him to throw the bomb, like to break up with me, but that doesn't happen. He just kept on looking over his shoulders every time we made a stop or got a bit close.

But, unfortunately, he said he couldn't miss this trip to Italy. He said something about having to meet his relatives either ways. Than makes me sad because I have been looking forward for Christmas, which also is his birthday.

Okay, back to yesterday, I help Elia pick up some Christmas presents for his cousins and other relatives for Christmas. He even picked a present for his g-ma whose birthday is two days after his'. We by all means avoided the topic that we are dating and all related stuff. We just hanged out like two close friends, and that was fun.

We didn't even share an intimate moment. The closest is when he went on his toes to kiss my cheek when no one was watching outside the costume store. Besides that... we didn't even do anything else.

I don't know if this is too early for me to think that, but... lately I have been stressing on what we should be doing as a 'couple.' I don't mean i am saying we should be having sex, but what I am saying is that... I have been thinking a lot about it. I'm not sure if I am ready to have sex with him... yet... but I guess me doubting means I am not ready for it. However... that doesn't mean I should not think about it!

Every relationship I have been, I had sex before we started dating or maybe a few days after. But with Elia I know this is not what is going to happen. I am not going to walk over him anytime and go like 'pant down!'. I feel as if this relationship will be something that we will keep for long, like something where we have to plan our things carefully. But as I said... lately my mind has been filled with Elia and I having sex or some kind of 'fun'.

I sigh finally giving up on my own thoughts. I change into something comfortable that is, a track bottom and a white tank top. Once I slide into the blankets, the warmth engulfs me and I close my eyes.

***

"I don't know... um, truth?" Elia shrugs before he takes a sip of water from his bottle. Our eyes met and he winks causing me to look away, my cheeks turning pink.

"Alright... um... are you a virgin?"

Elia's blue eyes widen as he stares at me. he eventually nods. "Yeah... yes I am... any problem?" we all laugh at his reaction. He sticks is tongue out at Xander who rolls his eyes.

"Alright..." Elia reaches for the center and spin the bottle. The mouth points at Sage who groans.

"Truth or dare?" Elia ask.

"Um... truth?"

"Among us all... who do you like the most?" Elia asks without hesitating. Sage looks at her own water bottle and squeezes it. She clicks her tongue and look up to examine us all. "No one... it was obviously Xander... but... I guess I like all of you... as friends."

We all fall silent. I look at Xander who is uncomfortably playing with the hearing device on his ear. "Um... my turn." She spins the bottle and the mouth points at me.

"Truth or dare Nathaniel?"

"Um... dare." Just to spice the game. And besides a person cannot choose truth thrice which I have already chosen twice... so yeah... I have to choose a dare this time.