Chapter 15

This part is dedicated to the one and only  @RoseGold69  Thank you for always being a first vote.

Elia.

"Oh, oh... oh my God" I look away as I turn to run out through the curtains, but Nathaniel's hand grabs me back. As much as I want to look away curiosity fucks my eyes and I look at the stage. I see two girls half naked swaying their hips on a pole. Shit! My eyes meet Nathaniel's face, who is laughing his lungs out.

"Nathaniel!" I gasp when he literary kneels on the floor laughing his ass off. "I hate you!" I say trying to sound cold but as usual I sound sappy.

"No... you don't" he stands up finally gaining his composure. "Let's go up front" his face looks defeating as if he won something, but as I promised myself I will never let him feed on my feelings today. Besides he is the one who is going to get affected and turned on by naked girls, not me.

"Okay, up front we come" I make my way trying to hide the weirdness of this room. As much as I want to turn back and run out of this room or to look down at my pretty shoes my eyes land on the girls pole dancing. As we reach the front I take in the fact that we are not the only teens here. Like there are some teens smoking either weed or some shit whatever it is not being close to healthy. As I am about to take a chair two seats from the front someone calls Nathaniel to the front. I gulp realizing we are going to be on the front chairs.

"Dick!" I mutter as I see the people seated calling Nathaniel over. They seem to be our age but more intimidating that Nathaniel. I take a seat after Nathaniel and pretend to scroll something on my phone deciding not to look at the girls dancing to some cheesy meant to be sexy song. As I am scrolling I see a text from Xander asking me where I am, I ignore it.

"So who is this?" One of the guys brings me back to my senses. My eyes flicker to him before they settle on one of the girl's boobs. My eyes widen at the sudden intrusion, making me gasp noticeably. Seems as if he is not used to all this"

I look over at Nathaniel hoping he would say something, but I mentally groan when he raises an eyebrow in my direction smirking.

"I... I'm Ellen, I mean Elia... Yes Elia." Nathaniel seems to be the only to notice my mistake and he laughs bringing his eyes back to the stage before licking his lips.

"Elia, so nice to meet you... So Nathaniel, where did you steal this innocent soul from." It seems as if it is only the too many questions boy and me who are not really concentrating. Nathaniel looks back at us before he points to me. "Ask him."

With that he looks back at the stage. It takes every dignity I have not to look at his face this time, is he licking his lips or maybe he is winking at some of the girls. I feel a slight tap on my hand before I look back at the question boy. His raised eyebrows remind me of what is going on.

"Oh, we are from the same sch- classes and... year, we have the same classes." I finally look at the guy now, taking in all his features. Dark short hair, tanned skin, slightly muscular, he is very cute, and his green eyes seem to be screaming 'Fuck me!'

"That doesn't explain why he is here with you. He always comes with Xander here" So he knows Xander. "Where is Xander by the way?"

"We skipped school and Xander didn't" it is when reality strikes me. I skipped school! I fucking skipped school, of course they are going to call my grandparents... and.... And shit!!!

I look at Nathaniel before I look back at the guy.

"I'm Kyle by the way" he says.

"Sorry Kyle but I have to go, I stand up and take Nathaniel's hand trying to pull him up failing to. I curse as I start to fall on top of him before two hands grabs me from the back. I blush seeing Nathaniel's confused face. "Hey, dude calm down" Kyle laughs.