Chapter 62

A little bit of boyxboy action here..  Be warned. A very important note on the bottom,  please please read!

Elia.

"I can't believe you chose some stupid massage over... us-" I motion between him and I.  "Over this!"

Nathaniel sighs.  He looks beyond nervous.  His eyes travels all over before back ahead of him.

"Nathaniel Sandas! I am talking to you!"

He doesn't reply me.  Just blush hard.
. "You're know it's not fair to just push me off like that! Just like that!"  I don't even know why I am feeling mad.  I honestly was looking forward to have sex with him.

"At least you cou-"

"I just got nervous Okay?" he snaps without looking at me. "I really want to have sex with you,  but- you know...  I just- we can still do it tonight."

He is right.  It's only just after 4pm.  We still have a lot of time to do it.  But still...  I had already bathed and super cleaned myself for it.  It's not fair what he did...  But either ways there is no way we could turn back time.

Seems as if,  the massage isn't what I expected all- well,  I hoped for it,  but Nathaniel did not anticipate it or hoped for it.

Turns out I will be massaging Nathaniel and he will be doing the same and trust me...  Not in a very clean way...  Or either innocent.

What bothers me the most is the fact that Nathaniel doesn't look comfortable.  1. We are probably the youngest couple in here and 2.  Besides the black couple that looks around late thirties we are the only homosexuals in here...  Wait besides the two women in their forties.

Even after Nathaniel came out two months ago,  it hasn't been that easy for him.  Like,  it's odd for him to initiate anything that proves us being a couple in public.  Not that I am complaining,  which I am to a lesser extent,  it's just that, circumstances forced him out of the closet.

We sit opposite each other with our legs crossed. The mentor instructs we give ourselves soft and light touches just under the ears.   Soft? Light?  That doesn't sound as if we're massaging ourselves.  It's as if...  We are being forced to arouse each other.

His hands on my cheeks draw me back to Earth.  Not wanting to make anything more awkward as it is now,  I so the same,  only that I do or correctly by placing my fingers under his ears.

"those ain't my ears." I tell him. He looks confused before he looks around to see people softly massage the area under the ears.  He blushes and does the correct thing.

"It's all in the mind." the mentor says.  "It'll feel good if you allow it to."

Nathaniel's eyes close. I watch his calm face as Massage him.

" What are you thinking?"
"Hmm" "Nothing"  he doesn't open his eyes.

Unlike what I thought,  arousing,  the massage does more...  I feel more relaxed.  Other instructions as massaging the shoulders and feet come next,  and all of them just made me feel too close to my boyfriend.

After the session,  no question about it I am both aroused and relaxed.  I 'almost' protest when Nathaniel suggests we go down to the restaurant for food.  If only he knows what I want is- him.

"You know there is something called 'room service'? " I try.

" We can eat here since we are close." he passively say.

"I'm not hungry!" I protest taking grab of his hand and pulling to the direction of the hotel.  I can tell he is rolling  his eyes right now,  but I try again. "We ate a few hours ago-"