Epilogue.

Hey buddies!!! This is the fucking last chapter of this book and I'll have to go through heavy editing!!! Well I will be editing after my finals so I guess mid November! I am so happy that I have, for the first time in my life completed a book!!! I love you all... PS, there won't be a sequel Ever! 

Elia.

"The fuck!" Nathaniel curses as he harshly removes the tie and attempt to put it back on.

I hold in a laugh as his frowning face concentrate on the mirror. If he can't fix his tie, I swear, I will laugh.

"I can help."

"I can do it myself." Stubborn child.

The door swings open. "I hope you guys are done, we're going to be late." Xander closes the door, and takes a sip of the beer in his hands.

"I'd appreciate it if you're going to be sober" I say giving Xander the eye. He watches me closely.

"Okay, can I have a sip." He laughs but however passes the can to me.

"Ugh!" Nate groans finally throwing the tie on the floor. "I'm not putting it on anyways, I hate it." lie.

"Hey dude, it's our big day remember... you need it."

"Ew, you guys seem as if you're preparing for some thing like a wedding or something. It's just a stupid fucking graduation." Xander laughs.

"Why do you always have to ruin the moment though?" Nathaniel asks.

"Guys you done?" Garry peeps in. He sighs then he calls the others. We have all spend the night at Xander's house, the last night we will be together, before each and everyone of us go their ways.

We all assemble in Xander's house.

"Okay... boys and girls... I know I said this already last night but I was drunk... maybe saying it now again will make sense." Julia enters last already in her gown. For a moment there looking at her, I remember the drama we had. I chuckle to myself. "Okay... I hate you all."

We all laugh at Garry. He does too, before he continues. "Each and every one of you has changed my life somehow, I won't say the details because we already did that last night... but... I am leaving to New York tonight, next week, Julia will be going to England, the next month Xander too, then then Jake, for some reasons will be going to Africa."

"Hey! I miss my grandma." Every one laughs.

"Sage baby will be going to France, just don't brag about tea when you're back... Elia... dude, first let me apologize for the whole shit I did to you." I nod tears so close to erupt in my eyes. "I wish you a happy life when you go back to Italy... Nate, Australia really?"