Chapter 13

Sorry for the short chapter, felt as if i had to write something. But i will posting tomorrow night. Thank you. 

Nathaniel.

"Yeah?"

"Hey man, so we need your help here" he says.

"We?"

"Yeah" he says. "Like Elia" I wait for to go on as I bite my bottom lip. "So the thing is, he kind of got really hurt and his nose is kind of fucked up but he refuses to see the doctor"

"So you want me to fix it?" I snicker.

"Not really what we expected but, sure, come fix it up"

Never in my life have I thought I would want to see someone as much as I am needing to see Elia. I still have questions in my head, like how did he get hurt? Why is he with Xander now? Did I just let Xander come pick me up from school just so can fix his nose, I know I have helped Xander and myself before with that but... huh?

I walk up the familiar stairs with Xander ahead of me being as quite as never, but I don't say anything on it though. As we enter the door my eyes meet Elia's small slim body flat on the bed. I gasp as I take notice of his state, he has a black eye, his is fucked up but not that much, I can fix that easily. But what hurts me is the fact that he obviously got beaten. I avoid asking, not wanting to know who did this to him. He looks peacefully asleep but that look fades as soon as Xander wakes up. He struggles to sit up straight but he just do it biting on his lip. As he notices me his face turns red, he shrugs and I sigh.

"Okay let's get this over with" I say feeling my face warm up as I walk to him. He moves away already anticipating the pain. I almost scold him for wasting my time but then I remember it was only yesterday when he helped me. I know I could have iced myself, hell! It could have been better if I did it myself but there was something about having him to do it to me, it felt... different. Different I a nice way.

I avoid his eyes but instead look at his purple nose, as I look close into it, I noticed he had been badly beaten. "Who did this?" I ask turning to Xander pointing at Elia.

"Your partner in crime, Garry." I glare at his nose again. Why did he do that? Is he a jerk? I mean I know he goes around beating off people but... Elia? Why him. It is when I realize that I have also hurt Elia myself, plenty of times. I swallow hard examining his nose.

"Why?" I bring my thumb to his chin and bring it up not missing the way his Adam's apple bob when he harshly swallows. No one replies me so I decide to get on with it and walk away already. I place his nose in between my thumb and index finger. He shuts his eyes. "It will hurt a little" I lie to him. His breathing increases probably anticipating the pain to come.

Even myself, my breathing increases as I look at how ruined he looks, it is obviously going to hurt, I don't want to hurt him, I don't know why but it really hurts me to see him like this. I look at his black eye, how can someone be so mean to this point? I know it really sounds ironic coming from me but on a more serious note, this boy is starting to penetrate into me, slowly but surely.

My eyes widen as he opens his' to look back at me. My face warms up with embarrassment of being caught staring. I clear my throat tightening my grip on his nose he winces. I close my eyes and quickly force his nose into the right position. He bits his bottom hard but doesn't make a sound, just opening his watering eyes and palms his nose. "Let me see" I whisper. He looks up at me, I examine his nose. My eyes drop to his lips, his bottom lip is slightly swollen. I don't know if it always has been like that. I subconsciously lick my lip staring at his'.

"Fuck that must hurt" Xander snickers drifting me back to the current state I am in. I roll my eyes and walk to stand by the door. Elia is still palming his face. Ever since I came in here he hasn't said a single word. "Dude, you're alright?" Xander asks. I sigh when he looks up and nods "Just remind me never to go to that stupid school of yours" he laughs. "This sucks."

I go wait downstairs as Xander helps Elia with 'some bruises' that I didn't see. I sit on the couch and let all the stupid questions to run in my head again. When did Xander and Elia got so close? Why am I here? Yes I know I am here... but why? Why am so hurt? Why do I want to go back upstairs and see Eli? Why am I sad that he didn't say much or anything to me? WHY!? WHY!?

I let Xander drop me off at a food court next to my dad's apartment. I am not ready to tell him all that happened the last month. As soon as he drives away I make my way to the elevators. My dad's apartment really is a big and nice one. The lounge is so big, the kitchen looks so expensive, not to forget the furniture in there.

One thing I have been trying to avoid to think of is his dad's boyfriend, Leonard. He is muscular, shorter than my dad and  very talkative and smiley. He looks around late twenties although I know he is older than that. He tried to talk to me but unfortunately, I don't want anything to do with him, but him being him, he keeps on trying to involve me in a conversation.

Lucky enough, no one is home when I arrive there, I make my way to my large bedroom and let myself fall on it. I close my eyes and as I open them my mind wanders to when i looked at his pink lips, I swear I wanted to feel them with my thumb, if it wasn't for Xander I know I would have. But also, I no longer trust myself anymore especially when I am close to Elia, I may have done more than feeling lips only with my finger, I would have kissed him.

Thank you, i will fix this, i am writing writing my examinations in an hour yet i made time to write this, please show some love. Thank you again for reading.