Chapter 68

SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! I wanted to dedicate this chapter to someone but then, it's a smut... so maybe later bitches!!! Anyways!? Who loves Casey Cott as much as me!?

Nathaniel.

The towel drops from Elia's waist. My eyes automatically dart to his ass. He quickly disappears in the shower, leaving me just standing there and watching him. He peeks at me, a mischievous smile on his face, "I thought you agreed to come shower with me."

That is what it takes for me to step on my shoes removing them, then I pull my pants down.

We are so going to regret it!

I step in the glass shower cube where Elia is already cleaning his hair. The scent of strawberries engulfs my nostrils . I bite onto my bottom lip, already feeling blood moving down to where it is needed. We have never done this before,like sharing a shower, and it is so new to the point where I do not know if I have to just shower or perhaps touch him.

God, it is obvious, we are somehow going to like- do stuff, and the funny part of it is I am still so confused if this is just a shower or not.

I chuckle, taking a bottle of shampoo and feeling the warm relaxing water wash down my body. I sigh starting to wash my hair, when I feel a pair of hands on top of mine. I allow my hands  to drop and Elia's smaller one replaces them. His hands slowly and contently move. The magic happens when the water turns hot, not enough to actually burn us but rather makes my knees fall weak with the effect also of the soothing hand in my hair. 

I close my eyes for what feels like hours, though I know in reality it has only been a few minutes. His hands leave me, leaving my head feeling empty of his touch. I have never imagined myself longing this much for his hands in my hair. And the thought of it is as innocent as it can be.

I look at him worriedly, debating if he decided this is a little too much. But, he has a sponge in his hand. 

"What?" he asks, wearing the most innocent look I have ever seen on him ever. He looks down at the sponge in his arms and puts some body wash. He puts the bottle on the small shelve, then for a moment, looks at me again.

"Nothing-" he chuckles. For once since we got in this shower, I look down at his groin. He seems alert, though not really erect. 

"Quit looking at turn around." I do as told. One of his hand, settles on my hip as the other starts to move slowly on my back. I relax more, letting out a clear sigh as the scent of vanilla plus strawberry dominate the small space. No wonder why he always smells good.

The sponge moves higher to my shoulder, then neck. He moves in front of me, then he starts to wash my chest, though without looking at me, his other hand, this time is on my shoulder. The little short moment he looks at me is when I feel my eyes swell with unshed tears. He is the most beautiful person I have laid my eyes on. His eyes are big- as always, his lashes wet, long hair stuck to his forehead and further down to his cheeks. He looks- beautiful. I will never deny it. He weakly smiles and kisses my chest.

"My turn." I do the same to him, with enough care and being as gently as I can. By the time I finish, his bottom lip is between his teeth and he is hard. I guess he is very sensitive- who am I to lie- he really is.

I lean down and kiss his shoulder blade, then his neck. He immediately wraps his hands around my waist leashing out a small moan. I suck on the spot I know he enjoys the most, biting on it lightly. I slightly pull back jut to replace my lips again. He shudders, hugging me tighter. 

I pull out, and wrap my hands around his waist. I pull him closer and he leans onto me. I lower my hand to his ass where I pull apart his cheeks and squeeze him not enough to hurt him.