Chapter 12

Oh My God, you guys have no idea how happy i am that i am starting to have some reads. So i was told that i have to edit some of the chapter, i promise i will be doing that today. Thank you so much.

Elia.

"Wait, you iced him?" Xander asks.

"Yeah, I mean he was obviously in so much pain, you should have seen the way..."

"You iced him!" I glare at Xander for interrupting me for the third time. "I never thought you would ever turn my best friend gay!" he laughs.

"It was just icing" I blush looking past the window already feeling uncomfortable.

"You know he could have done it himself, it is just icing not rubbing or anything else" I roll my eyes. There is no way Nathaniel would ever make me do anything he can't do himself.

"Anyways I have to go now, I have to meet up with your Nate" Xander winked leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips. I smile watching him walk out.

I follow after I finish eating my food when the bell goes. I make my way to the lockers heading specifically to mine, not like I would walk to Garry's or anyone. Just as the devil could read my mind he turns to look at me smirking. I look behind me only seeing the empty hallways. Shit, high school rule number one, if you are an easy target never be alone in the hallways. I swallow still heading to my locker. I open it and as soon as it opens it slams closing with Garry's huge palm on it. My heat skips a beat, here I am going to get it again.

"Twinkle, twinkle little twink" he snorts and I scrunch my face, disgusting.
"Haven't you missed me?" he asks. I gulp trying to turn to walk away, isn't it what geniuses do, walk away and go straight to class without any books because the bully will be palming your locker? No, no sounds so wrong. But I stop to my tracks when one of his arms grab my hand so hard that I swear I will be bruising soon.

"Look fag!" he hisses, making the name take it's meaning. "My friends and I hate bottoms like you"
So?
"If I were you I would take everything in my locker and walk away for-ever!" I eye him swallowing his words. As much as I try to hold in my lips turn into a thin line, trying to hold in my laugh but I fail. I laugh immediately slapping my mouth. Garry's mouth hangs open with his face showing confusion. "You're a strange little boy" "Now walk away."

Really?
That's all, I don't waste my time, walking fast towards my class. "Dick" I whisper underneath my breathe. "What the fuck did you call me?" Shit!

I feel my body get jerked backwards, I'm in for it!

I try to sneak upstairs with my hood up, I am almost halfway when g-ma calls me.
"Elia" "How was your day darling?"

"Good" I answer composing my voice. I skip a few stairs sighing when I reach the top. I look down with my blurry vision getting clear as some tears fall to the carpet. With every step I take I few light head.

"Elia" grandma calls again. I wipe my tears so fast stopping by my bedroom door." Why are you home early?" I hear her steps getting closer and closer. I don't answer her, just stand there.

"Elia, you're alright?" I didn't even realize my grandpa's voice until he speaks up. Alright? Do they even know what alright means? I lost my mom, I lost my life, and now I lose my composure! Fuck it all, I turn removing my hood. They all gasp and grandma tries to walk to me. "Elia..."

"Leave me alone!" I open the door, slam it close and lock it. I am sick and tired of all this, everything! I stand by the mirror removing my t-shirt to expose my hurt torso, it is when I look at the bruises forming I realize how badly hurt I am and how sharp the pain is, I have a black eye and a ruined nose, Fuck! It looks broken. I bring my thumb and index finger, pinching it slightly, I hiss in pain.

"Elia, honey please open up" I hear my grandma's hurt voice. I didn't mean to hurt her, but I know if I talk to her now I will end up saying things I don't mean. "Elia please, I just want to see you before we leave"

Then I just leave. "Give him time honey, he will be alright, we'll talk about this when we're back" grandpa says. I keep my eyes fixed on the mirror, watching my black eye. Either it is my mind or not I swear to see it change under my glare. I hear them walk downstairs before the door bell rings. The two talk about something before one of them walks back upstairs.

I look at the door as the footsteps proceed to come near. "Don't lock me out here Elia" I glare at the door swallowing hard at the voice behind it. "I know he hurt you, I am so sorry I wasn't there, I would have told him to back away" I don't move a single limb, just let the tears fall down my eyes. I don't even know why I am crying, is it the pain? Anger? Happiness that someone really came for me? "A hug will make you feel better" i walk to the door, not realizing how hard I have been sobbing until I feel my ribs start to hurt from all the sobs, I open the door and throw my arms around Xander letting it all out, he hugs me tight, not making the pain ends but rather increase, but I don't tell him that.

"It's okay Elia. Don't cry"

"I miss my mom" I tell him. With that my knees weakens and I feel myself slowly sink into the floor. Xander helps me up walking me to the bed as he soothes me. I don't know how my mind ends up being at my parents. "I miss my dad, I miss them all" I sob.

I close my eyes trying to picture their faces but I fail, the only faces I manage to see are of them both in their coffins. At least my dad's face was peaceful although is it was damaged. My mom's on the other had it was stressful, it's like she had her eyebrows knit, I don't know, maybe it was my mind, or maybe it is my mind.

I lean close to Xander as I pay attention to his hand as it runs through my hair.

"What happened?" he asked later when my sobs cease. I know I have to tell him, at least let it all out, besides he has been so good to me, he is the only person I can call a friend in my life.

"My dad died when I was 9, a car accident..." I say. "I was like so young but I did know what death was, I just didn't understand the concept that he will never return, even for one night... From then, nothing was the same anymore..." "...not at all... It was better though, I realize it now. I had my mom, but then she had... had to..." I stop covering my face as I let myself cry again.

I feel Xander's hand on my back now. "When... when did she?"

"Exactly a month today"

Sorry for the short chapter...

Oh and the emotional parts....

thank you for reading.