Chapter 43

I am so sorry for not updating earlier as promised.

Elia.

I just stand there looking at Nathaniel with his little man issue. He looks at me, the same, both of us not knowing what to do.

"Ugh!" he rolls his eyes. "Just get in and close the door... don't sit on my bed... unless you-"

"Jeez! Ain't my fault you were-" The thought of Nathaniel jerking off is so... so not what I should be thinking right now since another part of me has already decided too pay attention to the situation.

"Will you shut up!?" he barks, but I can see the faint smile on his lips. "And I wasn't jerking off if that is what you were thinking dick!"

Wet dream. Ah! Nice to know.

I can clearly see Nathaniel isn't taking the situation as I am, even myself, I am not taking the situation the way I am supposed to.

To Nathaniel... I am a boy and probably understand how wet dreams go like... well... I do. And for him, it was just an accident that I walked in before he cleaned himself. Fair enough, it is normal for this to happen. I mean boys in boarding schools just see each other with morning boners and wet sheets. It's like girls talking to each other about their periods. But again... I know nothing about the female race.

And to me... this is something over the edge. Wet dreams? Was he dreaming about me... or perhaps someone? Thinking of this makes me look up at him. I see him pull the sheets off his bed besides the one around his waist.

When he sees me looking at him, he chuckles.

"Is this weird to you... or maybe embarrassing?" Yes! That is the correct term! EMBARRASSED!!!

"Is it not to you?" I ask, my face turning pink as my eyes land on the floor.

"Um, you're a boy right?"

"Um... yes?"

"Then no! I am not." He chuckles and walks to his bathroom. Once he is in, he closes the door and locks it. I just stand by the door and watch the room as if it's foreign to me... which it is.

I look around the room, it's so Nathaniel. A few scattered clothes on the floor, books opened on the small study desk, a few Queen posters, he must be a fan. He even has Freddy Marcus posters around. The walls are cream... the floor is wood, the ceiling is wooden... I take note of all these when he is bathing.

For some reasons, I feel restricted by the door. I fear to move from here. I have already invaded his privacy and that is enough for today.

When Nathaniel finally comes out about five minutes later or less, he is already fully dressed. He has a dark blue t-shirt and black sweat pants. His hair is still wet, but unfortunately with no water dribbling from it. He acts as if I am not in the room. I watch him walk to his closet to get a pair of sheets. He removes everything on the bed, replacing with new things.

"Just a minute." He walks back into the bathroom and brings the sheets he entered with. When he enters back he takes the rest and walk straight to me. I watch him with my eyes globed out.

"Um..."

"Excuse me."

"Oh." I scoot from the door and he exits.

As soon as he leaves. I sigh, not that I am relieved or anything, but it is difficult to think when he is around. I am still thinking about Julia's threats. Whenever I want to make a decision... I feel like telling Nathaniel about it all. When he came over to my house to tell me about... or rather ask why I was ignoring him... I didn't know if I had to explain it to him. Anyways, for some reasons I cannot.