Chapter 11

NOT EDITED!

Elia.

I take steps closer and peek through the crowd to see what is going on. I try to go on my toes and jump awkwardly with my bag clinging to my chest with both hands. One thing is for sure some people are fighting and I swear obviously it is Garry or some friends of them. It doesn't ring to my head that Nathaniel is Garry's friend until I push people aside drawing closer to the scene. My mouth hangs open as I watch Nathaniel get punched in the stomach. I quickly step closer only to stop when I realize I am now in the center too. Someone yells my name and I am yanked back. Xander glares me as if to stop me from defending Nathaniel. Every punch he gets in the stomach makes my heart ache. I quickly look away when he falls helplessly on the ground with a groan.
"Oh my God is he going to be okay?" I ask Xander stepping closer to him.
"He never loses these fights" Xander laughs but I swear I hear his voice suddenly get engulfed with pain as his best friend get kicked in the gut.

"Do something Xander" I look up to him and he nods. Just as he steps close Nathaniel stands up and punches the boy directly in the eye. My jaw drops as he keeps on doing so. The crowed gets bigger and louder, most of them shouting Nate's name. Suddenly I get pushed off as some teachers break into the circle, Great way to end their lives.

"Come, lets go, or else we are going to get detention too." I won't lie that I get disappointed walking away. I want to see what will happen to them both. Especially Nate, he definitely needs a scan to check for any fractured or broken bones.

I get lost in my mind to the point that I don't see that we are somewhere, like a door that is never used judging from the dust it has. I don't even notice that Xander is holding my hand. He opens the door leading to small room with broken desks and chairs, and the room is dusty.

"This room is so dusty" I scrunch my face facing Xander.

"The best I can do" he says leaning in and drops a teasing kiss on my neck. My eyes shutters close. "Don't you have a class now?" I know I am free now, but also, I am scared to get caught in here.

"Does it matter?" he plants another kiss and then lightly sucks it.

"Hey!" I whisper loud. "You are going to leave some hickeys there"

"As if you don't want" he pecks my lips and look into my eyes. "I don't care" he kisses me gently and I kiss him back immediately, not wanting to waste any time. I quietly gasp when I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip. I decide to tease him and at the same time reduce the chance of getting 'too far'. He pulls away not satisfied or pleased by my actions.

"Go to class, I will see you later okay?"

He doesn't argue, just nods and kisses my neck sucking harsher.

"Xander!" I push him back and he snickers.

"You-"

"It matters not, no one will even look at them" he returns to my other side and suck on it lightly, hitting my spot. I moan quietly letting my eyes roll back to the back of my head.
God! Now I don't want him to stop.

The whole day people have been talking about Nathaniel and the boy I've learnt to know as Kyle's fight. And during lunch I spotted Nate walking outside to the tree planting section with a bucket of something. I swear he saw me, but before he could react in any way I walked to the library.

Now it's home time, I am walking slowly because one, I am tired and two, I have no reason to hurry.

"Hey Cock sucker!" I turn to see Nathaniel running to me with his bag hanging on his shoulders. I wait for him to catch up and when he does I take time to study him. Sweaty, visibly tired, his blood vessels shooting out of his hands, his hair a little wet-