Chapter 30

PLEASE READ.

So i updated two chapter within an hour... i'm amazing ain't I? This is one of my favorite chapters ever! If you guys are lucky, i might write another chapter and update it if my WiFi isn't fucking with me (which is the reason why i couldn't update earlier.)So guys, this story takes most of my time, i rarely do anything now other than reading tips on how to be a good writer, writing my work and all those things. it is taking most of my time, so please, just get yourself a second to vote and a minute to comment out of the 10 hours i spend everyday on this story.

 Nathaniel.

"... maybe you, me, Garry, Jake, Kyle, Xander and Sage." Julia flips her hair with her other hand while the other is stuck on mine. "...it's cool huh?"

"Uh, what about Elia?"

Julia groans. "You know he is not the best of all people, I get you pity him, hence you try to make him feel... how can I put this... you tolerate him." My eyes widen. "That's what make you different from other guys, you are so kind... and I like you for that."

Although she is complimenting me I can't stop run over her words, I do not tolerate Elia, i... I am genuinely nice. This leads to other questions like do my friends tolerate him too? I mean, I know they do not like him, but thinking of them tolerating him hurts me. What of Xander? I know I am very jealous of how close they have become, but i really don't want to think of him as that.

We finally get where we were heading all along. Julia asks me to win her a doll, a big teddy bear. All I have to do is to aim those little ugly monkeys all ten of them then I get get her one.

I do so.

Julia literary screams pulling me into a hug before she receives "her" doll.

We head back to the area where there is fake snow, and all those winter items. That is when I spot Elia. He is standing by some big boys... big, big boys. For a moment I think he met some people he knows, but as I take a close look, I see the fear in his eyes. One of the guys pushes him and he stumbles but not fall.

"Um, Julia, I gotta go." I hug Julia and turn back to the scene. To my surprise I don't see Elia or the boys there, then I panic.

"Are you going to be is super hero now?" Julia scoffs looking at the same direction as I am. So she saw it too.

"Where did they go?" I decide to ignore

"Nate, I thought we were having fun tonight?" I look at Julia, why is she smiling? And why is it not cute? I roll my eyes, but before I answer her she crosses her arms. "You like him, don't you?"

***

I swear if anything happens to Elia I will definitely flip. I look all around for him. The way my heart is beating now I swear I am prone to a heart attack, any second from now. I don't know what to do, I take my phone out from my pocket and scroll for Xander's number, I thank God we somehow managed to get Italian lines. As soon as I find, I call Xander.

"Nate? My man!"

"Xander, something... something is wrong with Elia, he just.. had these men... and they took him... I'm scared... pl-"

"Oh my God, where are you?"

I tell Xander, but that doesn't stop me from looking around. I get to an area where there are a lot of old booths and loud boring Italian music. I don't know why but I end up running, I take a sharp turn.