chapter forty one

*COMMENT WHILE YOU READ*

(2 DAYS LATER)

*LUKES POV*

"Do you want to get drunk?" Chelsea asked, rolling onto her stomach and looking at me with twinkling eyes.

I took my phone from my pocket, "it's only 3pm" I laughed. I was confused, why was she all of a sudden wanting to get drunk all the time? I don't know if I should be worried or not, but I agreed anyway just so she didn't get drunk herself and end up in a right state.

"What do you want? I'll ask beau to get it" I asked.

"Anything with vodka" she smiled.

"Really? Vodka is a but strong for during the day" I laughed.

She nodded and I called beau, telling him to only buy a few bottles because I don't want her drinking too much.

Beau soon came back with bottles of alcohol, and then decided we were having another party which I wasn't too keen on but I agreed anyway.

••••

Groups of people started arriving, and Chelsea and I were stood in the kitchen and she was doing shots quicker than anyone I've ever saw. She wasn't really talking to anyone, so I decided to go and socialise a bit.

"Ayyy" all the boys cheered when I walked over.

"Where's chels?" Beau asked.

"In the kitchen I think" I replied.

Beau stood up from his seat and walked into the kitchen, and the boys and I started laughing and joking around. The jokes didn't last long until I heard beau shout my name.

*BEAUS POV*

I searched the kitchen for Chelsea, and she wasn't there, I figured she had gone to bed or something. I decided to quickly go to the toilet before going back to the boys. I opened the door and turned on the light to find Chelsea lay face down on the floor, with a empty bottle of vodka next to her.

"Chelsea?!" I shouted, diving down next to her.

She didn't respond so I shouted for luke, who ran up the stairs and stopped at the door.

*LUKES POV*

I stood in the doorway, my jaw was on the floor and my heart was racing. My first thought was she had tried to kill herself again, but I then realised she's passed out because of the amount of alcohol she's drank. I knelt down next to her, I sat her up and held her in my arms.

"Chelsea?" I asked, hoping for a response.

She didn't respond, beau and I lifted her through to my bedroom and lay her down on the bed. Beau left the room and started taking her shoes off so she could just sleep it off, I decided to take her dress off her too like the good boyfriend I am. Once her dress was off, I looked around the floor for one of my tshirts to put on her, but my eyes were just drawn to her scarred skin. It made me sad, not just sad really. It made my body physically ache because it hurt me so bad.

As I was putting the t shirt on her, she woke up. She was still incredibly drunk, and she was pushing my determination to not let her turn me on. But it was almost impossible.

"Kiss me" she smiled.

As I leant in to kiss her, she pulled me into the bed. I was weak, I gave in to her.

---------------------------------

Heyyyyyy😚

Huge storyline coming in the next few chapters!! Get excited😏

-Stevie