Chapter forty eight.

*COMMENT WHILE YOU READ PLS*

we've been travelling for what feels like months, yet it's only been a few days.I've never felt to physically tired before, it's come to me having to stay in the hotel room most nights to catch up on sleep instead of going to the venue.

"Are you able to come to the venue tonight?" Beau smiled.

I nodded, I wasn't feeling 100% today but I wanted to go. I felt bad for missing a few shows.

We're in London today, which excites me a lot. It's a beautiful place, I love it here but the boys have a lot of fans here. Which is good obviously, but it does make me anxious.

After the boys rehearsed, we went to nandos because that's all the boys want to eat while in the UK. They ate what they ordered and it was now time to go back to the venue, and the support act was nearly over.

The crowd of girls that was still stood outside was insane, and there wasn't even a back entrance we could go in. We had to be taken through the front doors, but it didn't really go as smoothly as we hoped. As soon as we got out the car, the girls ran towards us. I held onto Lukes hand so tightly, trying not to lose him. The girls were screaming and shouting, I was being pushed about so much and Luke obviously noticed. A few girls grabbed onto my arm to try and get me in a photo with them, but as I was holding lukes hand they just kept pulling me.

"Let go of her, stop it" luke shouted, as he knew I was getting hurt.

The girls instantly stopped and luke rushed me inside, and backstage. I could feel myself panicking, even though I wasn't in any danger. Luke tried to calm me down but nothing was working. I couldn't breathe and my whole body was shaking. Luke took me out one of the fire exits, so I could get some fresh air. The girls who were outside were able to see us but security had blocked it off. I hugged luke tightly and sighed into his chest as I began crying. I didn't know why I was crying but it all hit me and once and I couldn't control it.

"Ay luke, 4 minutes bro" ronnie said to luke.

He nodded and just held me tightly.

"We love you luke" the girls were shouting.

"I love you too" he said quietly, then putting his finger to his mouth and shush'ing the crowd.

"Go" I said, sniffing.

"Not if you're not okay" he said.

"No luke, you have a show to do" i insisted.

He nodded and kissed me quickly before going inside. I took a deep breath and tried to stop crying, but I couldn't. I went to the toilets and locked myself in, I preferred to be alone when I wasn't with luke. I scrolled through my Twitter, and the fandom had blown up.

'Luke was outside with Chelsea while the show was on'

'Luke told fans to shut up'

'Luke shouted at fans outside venue'

'Luke was outside kissing his girlfriend rather than being on stage'

'Chelsea is taking luke from us'

Tears streamed down my face, none of it was true. He only raised his voice outside the venue because it was getting dangerous and someone was going to get seriously hurt. The voices in my head we're getting louder and louder, I'd been able to control them for a while now but they've overpowered me. The voices were repeatedly telling me I wasn't good enough for luke, and that he deserves a lot better than me.

"I'm so sorry" I texted to luke, as I left the venue.

I ran past the group of girls and into a taxi, they dropped me off at the hotel and I went straight to the room. I felt like my lungs were so fully of happiness recently, that obviously I would begin to suffocate. I sobbed heavily into my hands, as I thought about Luke over and over again. He deserves so much better, he would be just fine if I wasn't here wouldn't he?

Eventually I got frustrated at my thoughts, I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Striking my arm violently with a razor I took with me, just in case it was needed. My jaw dropped as I realised what I had done, I closed my eyes in pain. It was a lot worse than I had anticipated. I could here my phone from in the other room, but I was in to much shock to move. I didn't really know what to do, I didn't think this through at all. I held a towel to my arm, hoping for the bleeding to stop but it didn't. I couldn't let luke come back to see me like this? I was supposed to be staying strong.

I didn't know who to turn to, so I decided to wrap my arm in s towel and just jump in a taxi and go to the nearest hospital. I was panicking, therefor making the situation 10x worse. Once I was at the Accident and Emergency room, a nurse saw to me almost instantly.

"How did this happen?!" she asked, sliding very concerned.

I didn't answer her, all that was on my mind was Luke.

"Is this self inflicted?" She then asked.

I nodded and looked away from her, she sighed and stitched my arm up. She spoke to me about about self inflicted injuries, then told me I was free to go. As I wasn't from this country and they can exactly refer me to anywhere.

I checked the time, it was nearly 10pm so the boys show would be over soon. I got back into a taxi and back to the hotel and got straight into bed. I must have drifted off slightly as I was woken by luke running towards me and wrapping his arms around my body.

"I was so worried" he said, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm fine" I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I shook my head, and sat up. I stared down at my hands, and he took my arm and rolled my sleeve up. He sighed and stood up, punching the wall slightly as he walked to the bathroom. Every time I self inflict myself he seems to know, I couldn't even hide it from him anymore. I'm becoming predictable, and I don't think that's a good thing. Something bad happens? Then bam, I have cracked wrists and a guilty conscience.

------------------------------
Hey hey, this isn't a very long chapter but I wanted to upload as I'm so close to 100K ahh! Also I'm going to start adding a photo to the chapter👽.

I love u all, thanku so much for reading my story !! I'll update asap!!

- Stevie