chapter twenty four.

It is 3am and I was woken by the ringing of my phone, without looking at the called ID I answered it. Hoping for it to be luke.

"Mhm?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Hiya love, sorry to wake you but Emma woke up screaming and the only person she is asking for is you? She said she wants her big sister" I heard a familiar voice say.

I climbed out of bed and slipped my shoes on, "I'll be 5 minutes" I said down the phone to Jenny.

"Thankyou,the door is open" I heard her sigh with relief.

I quietly opened the bedroom door and tiptoed to the kitchen where I wrote a note to Gina telling her where I had gone. I walked quickly down the road to Jenny's house, the darkness scared me slightly. I didn't know what was lurking. Once I got to their house I lightly knocked on the door and let myself in. I turned the corner and made my way to Emma's room, the door was shut and a pink glow came from underneath it. I opened the door and peered my head around.

"Chelsea" she shouted, leaving her bed and running over to me and hugging me. I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Hey" I whispered, putting her down on the floor again.

"I missed you" she smiled.

"And I missed you too princess" I said.

Jenny soon popped her head round the door and I was lying in Emma's bed with her, telling her a story I was making up off the top of my head.

"Thankyou" Jenny whispered to me, trying not to disturb Emma, who was nearly asleep.

Jenny turned off the pink fairly lights that were providing the room with light, I stopped talking and went to climb down from Emma's bed when she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. She cuddled into me as she fell into a deep sleep, I soon fell asleep too.

•••

I was sat in Jenny's kitchen, watching her cool breakfast for Emma and I. Emma sat next to me at the table and every so often I would catch her looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I laughed.

"I'm just really happy I have a big sister like you" she smiled.

I smiled at my little sister, I've only known her a few days but the love I have for her is huge. She's the cutest.

After we are breakfast, we all sat and watched tv for a bit until my phone rang.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hi beautiful" I heard the voice of my favourite person say.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good, you?"

"Yeah I'm good, I miss you though"

"I miss you so fucking much" luke said.

As our conversation continued, I went outside so I wasn't bothering Emma or Jenny, but not long after I had left the room Emma was already outside with me.

"Do you want to say hi?" I asked.

She nodded, even though she didn't know who I was talking too. I put the phone on loud speaker and handed it to her.

"Hello" she said.

"Hi, I'm luke"

"I'm Emma, Chelsea's sister" she replied.

"I've heard a lot about you Emma, I'm Chelsea's boyfriend" he laughed slightly.

"You have a boyfriend?" She asked, looking up at me.