chapter thirty six

Comment while you read(:

"We're having a party tonight if that's cool with you?" Beau asked me.

"Sure" I smiled, half true.

I was nervous about them having a party, that means a lot of people and a lot of alcohol and when luke is drunk? Well it can get scary.

Since Beau is finally 21 he's able to buy the alcohol, and drink it legally. When ever the boys go out, they always find a way to get alcohol, even if they are underage for this country. Everyone headed out to stock up for tonight, apart from luke and I. We sat cuddled up on his bed, I missed this.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I asked.

He nodded his head and sat up. "I promise I won't get too drunk, I know you don't like it."

"No, it's okay. I don't want that to ruin your night" I smiled.

"I'll behave" he laughed.

"Good"

-----------------------------------

The boys were back, and luke and I went to go inspect what they had bought. The counter was stacked with bottles and crates. Beer, vodka, and god knows what else.

The music was turned on and the boys were getting excited. I decided to go and get ready now, because we all know the boys will get ready last minute and will be fighting over bathrooms. I had a quick shower and blow dried my hair, and then putting it half up and half down. I applied a lot more make up than I usually would and I was actually okay with how I looked tonight, I wasn't totally disgusted like usual.

Still wrapped in a towel, I walked through to lukes room to find my lipstick.

"Hey there" luke smirked, scaring me slightly.

"I didn't know you were in here" I laughed. Trying to cover myself up more than I already was.

"What should I wear tonight?" I asked.

"Preferably nothing" he smirked.

"Haha very funny, I'm being serious"

"So was I" luke said, standing up from his bed and wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck roughly.

"Luke" I laughed, pushing him off me.

"Well, you're just so gorgeous" he said, kissing me.

I smiled awkwardly and went through to the spare bedroom where my clothes were being stored.

I took out the very small number of dresses I took with me and held them up to my body. My mouth dropped noticing the bruise on my neck.

"Luke" I shouted, wanting him to come through.

"Yeah?" He said, walking in.

"Look" I said, pointing to the mark he left.

"Just marking what's mine" he laughed.

"Right, this one or this one?" I asked, holding up two dresses.

"Ermmm, that one" he said, pointing too the short black one. I knew he would pick that one.

"Okay, thankyou! Now go get ready" I suggested.

He nodded and headed back to his room, I put on my dress and picked out a pair of black chunky heels to match.

There was a Knock at the door, I opened it and stood there was beau.

"Hey, woah-" he paused.

"What?" I laughed.