Chapter thirty

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

Luke and I have been distant these past few days after the horrible argument we had. We still share the same room and the same bed but our conversations are weak. When we are with the boys it's fine, it's just when we're alone.

I know he's right, he was right about the whole argument. I should have told him, well I shouldn't have really done it in the first place but when you're a self harmer and your upset that's your first option, you forget about the consequences and when it might do to you physically.

The boys have been quite busy with 'youtubey' type things recently, so I've been spending a lot of time on my own, exploring the city. LA is so much different to Melbourne, the people dress nicer but don't act it. Every shop I entered I would get odd looks from people, just because I wasn't wearing designer clothes or 'stylish' clothes. I have my own style, I wear what I feel most confident in. Which is mostly jumpers and jeans but I don't care, it hides my body from the world.

•••

"I miss you" Emma said, skyping her and Jenny is mainly the highlight of my days.

"I miss you too princess" I smiled

"Are you coming home soon?" She asked.

"Don't be silly, she only just got there" Jenny said, laughing slightly.

"I'll be home soon, and when I am we can have a sleepover" I grinned.

"Okay" Emma smiled.

"So how is it?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah it's good, LA is gorgeous and the weather is great"

"And how about your friends?" She added.

"Yeah, I love being with them again" I half smiled.

"Okay I better go, i love you both" I said awkwardly.

"We love you too" Jenny smiled at me.

Our skype call ended and I flopped down onto the sofa, the boys weren't meant to be back for another couple hours and I had no plans. I sat and watched netflix until there was a knock at the door.

"Uhm hi?" I said shyly.

There was 4 girls stood at the door, wearing hardly any clothes.

"Are the boys here?" One of them asked, I noticed all of them looking me up and down.

"No sorry" I replied, hiding behind the door slightly.

"Well when will they be back?" One said, practically spitting on me.

"I really don't know sorry"

"Your lukes girlfriend right?" Another said.

I nodded my head and they all smirked at eachother, which made me feel slightly anxious.

"Well just tell him, I stopped by" she smirked, causing me to get pissed off slightly.

"Alright" I said, closing the door but being stopped by one of the girls feet.

"Oh and by the way, tell him he was great the other week" she whispered to me.

"What?" I asked, starting to get upset.

"He cheated on you honey" she smiled.

All 4 of the girls laughed and walked away from the door, I shut it behind me and leant against it.

Did luke really cheat on me? I asked myself over and over, he wouldn't do that. Would he?

I decided to tidy up, to take my mind of what those girls said to me. I sorted the kitchen out for the boys, since living alone it was a bit of a tip, and they didn't clean up after themselves very often. I then cleaned the bathroom I was now sharing with luke.

I made my way into lukes room, picking up all the clothes he had left on the floor, I sorted out what was clean and what was dirty and then sorted out my own stuff. I found clothes under lukes bed, girls clothes that weren't mine?

I stepped away from lukes bed and to the bathroom, obviously I had to find the clothes today? right after those rude girls spoke to me earlier. I locked the bathroom door, I stood in front of the mirror not looking at myself as such more like thinking. I replayed what the girl said to me over and over in my head, the words she said were stuck in my mind.

Should I just ask luke if he slept with one of those girls? Or will that ruin everything? I sat on the bathroom floor for what felt like forever, thinking and replaying what had happened and I decided to just ask him. So when the boys returned, I asked to talk to him privately. We went outside and sat on the sun loungers, I took a deep breath and decided to just say it.

"Did you cheat on me luke?"

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Shortest chapter ever I know, but I thought I'd give you a chapter since you got my story to 22K!!! Thankyou so much omg.

You should all comment what you think is going to happen next, do you think luke cheated??

Vote&Comment😛