Chapter forty five

*COMMENT WHILE U READ OKAY THNX*

Luke and I have been in bed for days now, in the centre of course. I'm not allowed to leave until I can prove I'm 'stable' and I haven't been able to do that yet. Luke and I just sit in a dark room in silence, all day.

I've not felt like this in a long time, I'm just numb with sadness and depression. I've not attempted to kill myself, not because I don't want to but because I can't even move to attempt it. I've never seen Luke like this before, I've never heard him be this quiet. All I hear is him sigh and burry his head into my back.

"Hey" beau said, as he knocked on the door and came in.

None of us spoke, we just lay there.

"Chelsea I think you're able to come home today" beau then said.

I nodded, and luke sat up.

"Come on beautiful" he said, holding out his hand.

His voice was croaky, but it was the best thing I've heard all day.

I sat up and got out of bed, luke seemed to perk up slightly when seeing his brother. I sat on the end of my bed, as beau and luke spoke quietly then hugged.

I started to pack my bag, and I then noticed on the wall was my scan photo from my very first scan. I sat back down on my bed, and that's when the tears started.

I sobbed quietly to myself, trying not to catch the boys attention. I took the photo from the wall and held it to my chest, crying harder and harder.

"Hey" luke whispered, walking over to me and holding me.

"Let's go yeah? Out of this place" he said.

I stood up, and we went to the reception and I was discharged. We walked to beaus car and I got into the back by myself as luke sat in the passenger seat. I couldn't stop crying, the tears were constant and heavy.

I was still holding the photo in my hands, I stared at it. My baby was do tiny and fragile and they were taken away from me in the blink of an eye.

Once we arrived home, I tried to go straight up to bed. But the boys wanted me to stay down stairs with them.

"Please" beau said.

I shook my head, and walked towards the stairs. I stepped up onto the first step and then was pulled back into someone's arms. I buried my head into their shoulder and cried violently, I was hurting so much.

"Shh" they cooed, then I realised it was Jai.

"It's okay" he tried to reassure, but it didn't reassure me in the slightest.

I cried so hard I was basically screaming, I hadn't cried this whole time until today and it just built up. I wasn't able to breathe and I think Jai realised that and took me to the sofa. Luke was crying into James shoulder, and beau was near enough in tears too.

I crawled over to luke, who was crying violently.

"Shh baby" I cooed, and hugged him tightly.

"I was just so excited" he said, between breaths.

"I know you were" I said, stroking his hair with my hand as we hugged.

"It'll be okay" I said, not knowing if I was being truthful or not but either way we will get through this, we're going to have too.

I wiped his eyes with my thumb, I had to be strong for him. I've never saw him this weak, and I don't want to just wallow in our sadness anymore.

"I love you" he said, also wiping my eyes.

"I love you, I love you more than I could ever love someone. You're keeping me sane right now" I replied.

"we need to be strong okay?" I told him.

He nodded and hugged me tightly.

"I'm proud of you" luke said.

Even though I was smiling, my heart was more than broken. I had to put on a brave face, for luke, for us.

----------------------------------

Hola👋

How are you liking this storyline?

Love y'all💖

- Stevie