..

hey loves,,

I'm so sorry it has been so long since I gave you guys an update. In all honesty my creative flow for this story has come to an end, it's been such a long process but I finally think it's time for my little story to come to an end. My fanfic writing days are over, I'm growing up and it's just not really me anymore. I started writing this story when I was 15 and I'm now 17, and I'm just not really the 'fan girl' that I once was, I'm really sorry there won't be anymore updates, but I'm happy with the way it has ended, positively.

I didn't want this story to be consumed by darkness and sadness, because there is always light, even in the darkest of places. I know some of the topics I'm this were very full on and I apologise if it made any of you upset or uncomfortable, but at the age of 14 I felt the exact same way Chelsea did at the beginning of this book, and I now feel the same as she does at the end of this. Happy. I feel like this story has been a journey for me as it has been for the characters, I feel like I have grown with this book, not only as a writer but as a person. I have grown emotionally and mentally, I'm such a happier person, and I'm so grateful for it.

The janoskians, my first ever sun shines. Thank you for bringing me out of the darkness, and helping me meet some of the best people in my life wtvrmatt I love you so very much my angel. I will forever be grateful to those 5 boys for changing my life for the better, I know I'm not really in the fanbase as much as I used to be, but they will always be my first loves.

You guys, thank you so much for the love and positivity you have given me on this story, you are all beautiful, kind souls and I'm so grateful for the love you gave me these past 2 years, I never EVER thought my story would be as popular as it got, so thank you.

Soo, this is it. The end of Cinderella. Please, if you ever need to talk or just want a new friend, don't hesitate to hit me up on social media, my dms are always open.

Twitter: @novocainejdb
Instagram: http.stevxie
Tumblr: stevxie

For once last time,  like and comment my loves
Thankyou.

All the love,
Stevie xx