Chapter thirty seven

*PLEASE COMMENT WHILE YOU READ*

*Chelseas POV*

I woke up to a headache, a half naked luke and I was still wearing my dress. I sat up, my hair was all over the place but I didn't care. I checked my phone, it was nearly 1pm.

"Luke" I said, my voice croaky.

He groaned and turned over, he was still half asleep and he only had one shoe on but he still looked very attractive.

"What time is it?" He asked, his voice husky.

"1" I replied, coughing to clear my throat.

"Ughhh" luke sighed, his face hitting the pillow with force.

I quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, throwing up once I reached the toilet. Today isn't going to be a good day. I took all my make up off while in the bathroom and put my rats nest of what I call hair into a bun on the top of my head. I took my dress off and put on one of lukes old merch hoodies and climbed back into bed.

"My head hurts" luke sighed.

"Me too" I replied.

The house was quiet, so everyone must still be asleep. "Do you want anything?" I asked him, while getting out of bed and walking over to the door.

"Something to stop this fucking headache" he laughed.

"I'll see what I can do" I smiled, walking out into the hall way. As I walked towards the stairs I could hear Jai talking to someone from down the stairs. I continued to walk down and I saw him stood with a girl I saw at the party last night.

"Oh, um hi chels" Jai smiled awkwardly, his face going red because he obviously didn't want to get caught.

"Hey" I laughed slightly and walked into the kitchen, taking two glasses from the cupboard and filling them with water. I looked around and I was basically swimming in mess, empty glasses, spilt drinks and crushed food. I sighed and picked up the two glasses.

Jai was stood at the door with the girl from last night, I signalled for him to come over and he did.

"So" I smirked.

"So what?" He asked.

"Who's that?"

"No one" he said shyly.

"Come on, spill" I said, getting excited.

"Her names Madi, well Madison" he smiled.

"And?"

"And what?" He laughed.

"Don't try and kid me Jai brooks, I know she stayed here last night and I know you most likely had sex" I laughed.

His face went even redder than before and he laughed, basically confirming my suspicions.

"So, defiantly over me ay?" I joked.

He turned to Madison, and turned back to me. "So over you" he smirked, and ran back to Madison. I laughed and headed back up stairs and into the bathroom to find some pain killers for luke and I, I took a packet from the cabinet and went back into lukes room.

"Here" I said, handing him the water.

"Thankyou" he croaked, sitting up.

"Take these as well" I smiled, handing him two small pills and also taking two for myself.

Luke quickly swallowed the medication and watched me slyly while I took mine, he didn't think I knew what he as doing but I did. He was watching me take mine to make sure I took the right amount, not to many and not to little.

"Oh and guess what" I said.

"What?"

"Jai got a girl last night" I replied.

"Really?" Luke laughed slightly.

"Yup, I saw her down stairs with him"

"At least that means he's not into you anymore right?" Luke smiled.

I nodded.

"Because you're mine, all mine" he said, pulling my body onto his as we both laughed.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I love you to the moon and back" he replied, kissing me.

There was a knock on the door and beau came in, and his eyes widened.

"Woah sorry" he laughed.

"It's not what you think you fucking idiot" luke laughed.

"It might have been what you thought last night but no" he smirked, then laughed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Last night, you left me hanging" he laughed.

"How did I?"

"Last night, you fell asleep and left me with an awkward boner" he said awkwardly, then we all bursting into fits of laughter.

"I was looking for my phone charger" beau laughed, and unplugged it from the wall and awkwardly left the room.

"I'm going to go tidy" I sighed, getting half out of bed before getting pulled back in by luke.

"No, let's just hug for a while" he cooed.

"The house is a tip" I laughed.

"I don't care, I want to just chill"

"Fine" I smiled.

I lay back down and luke rested his head on my stomach, and we discussed everything and anything. I felt so comfortable with him. Our conversation got slower and so did our talking, and luke fell back to sleep while he still lay his head on me. I stroked his hair lightly and pondered my thoughts until I managed to slip away and tidy the house.

I washed all the dishes, put all the rubbish into bags and wiped down a the surfaces that had spillages on them. Once I was done in the kitchen I cleaned up all the bathrooms that were used the night before and then finally sat down after cleaning for about 2 hours. I rested my eyes for what felt like 2 seconds before drifting into a deep sleep.

*Lukes POV*

I woke up alone and confused, I headed down stairs to find Chelsea fast asleep on the sofa, and the house was absolutely spotless. I sat down next to her and she moved slightly. I lifted her legs onto mine and let her sleep for a bit longer, until she was woken by beau and Jai saying they were going to the gym.

"Hi princess" I smiled.

"Hey" she said softly, stretching her arms and back out.

"Did you tidy all this?" I asked.

She nodded and sat up.

"You didn't have too" I laughed.

"I did, it was getting on my nerves" she laughed back.

This is my favourite Chelsea, when she's in one of my hoodies, with no make up on and her hair all messy. I have to admit last night she looked absolutely gorgeous but when she's all natural? That's what I fell for. That's what is utterly beautiful, and she doesn't even try.

-----------------------------------

Hi pretty faces😘

I originally wasn't going to update tonight because I didn't have enough content but last night I had quite a bad panic attack and writing this really helped me, idk I thought I would just tell you lmao.

ok I have a new thing.

5+ comments&20 votes= a new chapter as soon as I can.

Do you like this chapter?👽

bye👼

Ily's💖

- Stevie x