Chapter forty nine.

*COMMENT WHILE YOU READ OKAY OKAY OKAY*

Luke has been with me nearly 24/7 recently, we've had a few days off due to travelling so it's not been as hectic.

I've never missed home this much, well? Not home, but LA. I feel so on edge not being there, I just feel so unsafe.

Since we have had a few days off, the boys have been going out and exploring and meeting fans but luke hasn't been going.

"Please go with them Luke?" I asked.

He shook his head and sighed, and stood up.

"Come with us?" He smiled.

I took a deep breath and agreed, I quickly got ready and we left the bus. I held onto lukes hand so tightly as we walked down the street. I could see the boys in the distance, as we stepped onto the road to cross it.

Before I noticed what was happening luke pushed my body back as I fell onto the concrete. I opened my eyes and saw something that made my heart stop. I could hear the rest of the boys running towards us, Screaming and shouting. I got up off the floor and tried to run over to Luke, who was lying unconscious in the middle of the road and the car that hit him continued driving.

"Luke" I screamed, as tears poured down my face.

"No" I shouted, at the person trying to pull me back from him.

"No no no, don't go over there" one women said to me.

"Chelsea" someone said, as they pulled me into their chest. It wasn't silent sobbing, I was full on screaming into their chest. I felt like I had been shot.

"Someone phone a fucking ambulance" I heard Beau scream.

"Let me go" I screamed, at who I had realised was Daniel.

"Come here" James said, picking me up and hugging me tightly. We were both crying into each others shoulders. James then put me down and I ran over to Luke, no one wanted me to see him this way but I had too.

Beau and Jai were both sat on the ground next to him, crying hysterically.

"No, babe" beau said as he noticed me walk closer.

I couldn't see much, all I could see was blood. I felt my knees buckle from underneath me and I collapsed onto the concrete. Cutting my legs as I fell, but I didn't care. Everything around me seemed to slow down, and I blanked everything out. I hid my face in my knees and just sat on the road. I felt like I was dying.

I heard sirens and saw flashing lights, i lifted my head and saw Luke being put into the ambulance. Only one person was allowed to go in the ambulance with him, and Jai went with him. I got up from the road and started running to the bus.

"No" I heard beau shout, as he ran after me.

Once I got there, I went straight into the small bathroom there was. I took off my jumper and went wild with my razor. Beau was banging on the door, screaming my name.

"Listen to me Chelsea, I need you to stop what you're doing and come out okay?"

"I want luke" I screamed, as I dragged the blade over my arm again. I screamed out in pain and that's when beau managed to break the door down. His eyes widened, and so did mine as I noticed the blood all over the floor and all over me.

"We need to get you to the hospital" he shouted.

"I want luke" I cried.

"Right we will get you cleaned up and then we will go and see Luke okay?!" Beau said, his eyes filled with tears.

Beau picked me up off the floor and sat me near the door and then went outside to call an ambulance.

"Oh my god, can I please get a photo?'" I heard someone say.

"Um, sure ok" beau said, stuttering slightly.

He took the picture with the girl and she carried on walking, an ambulance arrived and beau and I got in it. The paramedic looked at me in shock, but didn't say anything.

"What happened here?" The other one said.

I didn't respond, and she looked to beau for some answers.

"Um, they were self inflicted" he said, putting his head down.

The paramedic nodded and began driving, I just wanted to be with luke. My arms ached, the cuts went from the start of my wrist, all the way up to my shoulder. Once we arrived at the hospital, they tried to take me to a private room but I refused until I had seen luke, but they advised I got my wounds checked first.

"Were you attacked by an animal?" Thr nurse asked.

"No" I said bluntly, as she dressed and stitched my arm.

"Well you've been attacked by something, Ive never seen anything like that before" she said, meaning my arm.

"I was attacked by myself" I mumbled.

"Yourself?" She questioned.

I didn't answer, and she still continued to ask me what happened.

"I fucking done this to myself okay, can you stop asking questions now?" I sarcastically smiled.

She nodded and wrapped my arm in a bandage, and as soon as she was done I was gone. I left as soon as possible. I found James and Jai sat in the waiting room.

"Babe what happened?!" Jai asked.

I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it.

"Where is beau?" I said nervously, I needed him here.

"Him and skip have gone for a little walk, beau needed to get out of here for a bit" james replied.

"Can I see luke?" I asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Jai suggested.

I sighed and sat in the chair next to James, I rested my head on his shoulder and wished I was dead.