Chapter thirty one

Make sure your comment on your favourite parts:)!!

*Lukes POV*

"Did you cheat on me luke?" Chelsea asked.

My heart basically stopped.

"What?" I said, hesitating slightly.

"Did you cheat on me?" She asked again.

"Why would you even think that?" I stuttered slightly, fuck man.

"Some girls came to the house earlier, and one told me to tell you that 'you were great the other week" her voice cracked, and there was tears in her eyes as she stood up and walked away.

"Chelsea, i-' I stood up, following her and grabbing her arm to get her to stop

"Don't" she said, brushing my arm off her and walking inside.

I stood there in silence, my jaw was practically on the floor. Did I just lose my girlfriend?

*Chelseas POV*

"Don't" I snapped, walking inside.

I walked up the stairs quickly and quietly past the boys who were sat watching tv. I went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. Before I had even locked the door, I collapsed in tears. Luke didn't even deny it. I stood in the centre of the bathroom, my hands on my head as I paced up and down the room.

"Chelsea please, we need to talk about this" Luke said, knocking on the door.

"Leave me alone luke" I cried.

"No I need to explain" he shouted.

"There is nothing to explain luke, you cheated on me" I practically screamed.

"I can explain" he screamed back.

"What is there to explain, you had sex with another girl while I was at home doing god knows what to hurt myself" I shouted, opening the bathroom door.

Luke was silent, I knew he didn't have an explanation for it.

"I'm sorry" he sighed.

"You're sorry?! You're fucking sorry? Luke you slept with another girl?" I cried.

"You what?" I heard Jai say from behind luke.

"Fucking hell" luke said loudly, walking down the stairs and out the house. Slamming the door as he did.

"What the fuck has happened?" Jai asked.

I shook my head and walked back into the bathroom, I sat on the floor crying into my knees.

He really did cheat on me, I started thinking about the whole situation but I cried harder thinking so I quietly left the bathroom and went into lukes room, digging around in my bag for my box of blades.

Once I had found them I left lukes room, the box of blades in my hand. I locked the door behind me and took off my jumper, I sat down on the floor and opened the box. I tipped out the blades inside it and picked one up. I held my breath as I slid the sharp piece of metal over my skin, over and over again. I cried heavily as I watched the blood run down my arm and drip onto the floor.

I got up on to my feet and ran my arm under cold water, it stung like hell. I looked in the cupboard below the sink for something to rap my arm in but there was nothing, so I stayed in the bathroom until most of the bleeding stopped. I then put my jumper back on and went downstairs.

"Chelsea please tell me what's going on?" Jai said.

"I don't know what's going on Jai" I basically shouted at him.