Chapter fifty eight

*HEY HI HELLO IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, ITS BEEN CRAZY! ILL EXPLAIN AT THE END BUT IM BACK AND IM GOING TO TRY I SWEAR*

*2 months later*

"That's it Chelsea, you're free to go"

Finally, I've been discharged from the unit and I'm free. I'm finally free to go and I've never been happier. I feel like a new person and I feel healthy, I've not had bad thoughts in so long.

I walked out the building I had been calling hell for so long and didn't look back, I saw beaus car parked near the entrance and Luke stood waiting for me. I ran towards him and he picked me up and spun me around, I know how badly he's wanted this moment.

"This is it" he grinned.

"Onwards and upwards baby" I smiled as I leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm wasting gas here guys come on" beau laughed.

We got into the car and drove home, beau pulled up in front of the house slowly, and turned round and gave me a funny look. Once we had gotten out of the car, I was instructed to go into the house first, I was confused but so excited to be home.

I walked in and the lights were off, Luke flicked them on from behind me and the boys, Gina, my mum, Emma, lukes Nonno and nonna and a few of our friends were all here. I felt like crying.

"Surprise" Luke laughed slightly.

I hadn't felt this happy in so long, Emma came running towards me and we fell to the floor in each other's arms. My little princess is here in LA.

"Hey you" I smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"Hey sissy" she said, hugging me tightly.

"How've you been?" I asked.

"Good, how are you?" She replied.

"I'm pretty fucking good" I laughed.

"Language please" I heard my mum call from the sofa.

oops.

We got up off the floor and went over to where everyone was sat, I noticed there was welcome home banners and balloons all around the room. I smiled at everyone, I honestly never expected anything like this. It's made my entire year, having everyone I love in one room, in the same place.

"Her smile is so fucking amazing" I heard Luke say to James.

I felt myself blush slightly, I've never loved someone as much as I love him.

"Can I say something?" Beau said.

"I'm so happy and proud that Chelsea has come home, she's a fucking fighter and a good one at that. Here's to years of happiness" he then said, holding up his glass.

'Here's to years of happiness' everyone said.

The energy in the room was so positive and happy, the smile never left my face the entire day. Everyone is staying in LA for 10 days, they're all booked in at the same hotel just down the block from us.

As the day went by I found myself just sitting and smiling, I looked at the room full of the people I love the most and felt so overwhelmed with happiness that i just cried.

"Hey, what's wrong?" My mum asked.

"I'm so happy mum" I said, laughing but also crying.

This has to have been the best feeling anyone could have.

.....

*later on that night*

Everyone has left now, Emma begged to spend the night here but I needed to be with Luke tonight as its my first night back. So she is staying with us tomorrow night.

I said goodnight to the boys and headed up stairs, as I was changing I heard the door open. Luke came in and grabbed my waist from behind and spun me around so I was facing him.

"I finally have my girl back" he smiled, before kissing me roughly. We fell back and he hovered above me.

"I fucking missed you" he said, planting small kisses along my neck and collarbones.

"I missed you" I said, grabbing his face and kissing him.

"Can I put a shirt on now" I laughed.

"I'd rather you didn't" he smirked, before kissing me again.

We moved further up the bed and the kissing didn't stop, I love the when he is like this.

"I love you" he smiled at me.

"I love you more" I said, as I climbed into bed and was then followed by Luke.

"I'm going to fuck you until you scream" he laughed to himself.

He really wasn't kidding.

------------------------------------------------

HI HI HI

I know I said in my previous chapter that I was back, yeah sorry about that but I'm actually back now. For reals, maybe.

Since my last update, I've left school, got a full time job and I'm loving it. I work in a salon and I'm in training to be a hairdresser💇🏼 so updates won't be as frequent but I'll try my fucking hardest to create content for you guys. I do a 40 hour week in 4 days, so I'm busy from 8.30am until 7.30pm most nights but I'll try make these updates as long and exciting as possible.

How are you? I hope you're all good and ready for a positive attitude in this book, recently I went to a mental health centre and now im getting better! And I was Chelsea to get better too😇

Like nd comment nd all that jazz😋

I love u guys!!!!

Stevie// @wowlukefeels