chapter ten

I stared at Luke with confusion, did he really want to tell them my secret? The secret I've been hiding for most of my life.

"Forget I said anything" he mumbled, putting his hands behind his head.

I thought about what he had asked me, should I allow him to tell them? I know they're my best friends but do I want them all knowing my biggest secret? I trust them with everything but the thought of them knowing terrifies me.

"How would you tell them? How can you even explain that to a person?" I said, sitting up and crossing my legs.

"I don't know, I still don't understand it" he shrugged.

Everything was so difficult to process. I think telling the boys could be a good thing and a bad thing in itself. On one hand they could be supportive and loving but on the other they could sympathise me and treat me like a child which I really don't want.

I might as well just tell them.

"You can tell them" I whispered.

He looked at me in disbelief but soon agreed.

"Will I do it now?" Luke asked.

I nodded my head and he stood up, I stood up with him and he grabbed my hand tightly.

"It'll be okay" he smiled.

My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking, I wasn't ready for this. I was about to share my biggest secret with my best friends.

We sat down on the sofa where the boys were and they didn't pay much attention to it.

"Guys" Luke said, still holding onto my hand.

I was starting to have second thoughts about all of this, I wanted to throw up I was that scared. My hands were shaking like mad, and I think Luke noticed as he took both of them in his hands and held them tightly.

"Chelsea wants me to tell you a few things" I said, sighing as he did.

"What's up?" Beau said, sitting up from his seat.

"Well.." Luke said, pausing for a bit.

I stood up quickly from my seat and ran to the bathroom to throw up. After I did I sat there for a while, thinking about all of this. Thinking about it made it 10x worse, tears fell from my eyes as I thought about the bad memories I have. Luke must have told them as I heard doors slam and walls being punched.

I slowly opened the bathroom door and walked back through. Daniel and James were sat in silence, they looked like they had just seen a ghost. Beau was stood by the wall, punching it violently and Jai? I don't know where Jai is.

I walked over to Beau and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and pulled me into the tightest hug he could. He didn't let go for a good 5 minutes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he said, his eyes slightly red with tears.

"How do I explain that?" I laughed.

He looked at me as if to say 'why are you laughing? You shouldn't be laughing' but to be honest the only thing I can do is laugh. But not long after my laughing turned to crying and I found myself on the floor in a heap.

"It's going to be alright" beau said, picking me up from the floor and wiping my eyes.

I smiled lightly and looked around, confused as to where Jai was.

"He's outside" James said, turning around in his seat.

I nodded and made my way out the front door and into the garden where Jai was stood with his hands on his head and pacing back and forth.

"Hi" I said, quietly.

"Hey" he responded.

"You okay?" I asked.

"It should be me asking if you're okay Chelsea, you've been getting beaten for fuck sake" he snapped.

His shouting made me jump slightly and I backed away from him.

"No no no I'm sorry" he said softly but quickly, wrapping his arms around me.

We walked inside together and sat down with the rest of the boys. They all stared at me for a second.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" Daniel said sympathetically.

"I'm fine" I said, my tone angry slightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Daniel I'm fine" I spat.

"Okay" he responded, slouching back into his seat.

"I'm sorry" I said guiltily.

He nodded at me and I curled up beside Luke, burying my head into his chest. I was so done with today. I was so tired and drained.