Chapter fifty seven (IM BACK)

*I'm back bitches, comment while u read bc it's been soooo long!!*

*lukes pov*

I wasn't allowed to stay the night with Chelsea last night, and as I could've guessed she lashed out and fought against the people who are trying to help her. Recently her sadness has turned into anger, but she's not angry at anyone but herself. She will lash out and swear she hates everyone but 10 minutes later she'll be in a heap on the floor crying her eyes out and repeatedly saying she is sorry.

The nurses have told me to not go and visit her, as all she focuses on is me, rather than getting better. I can't just stop going because that will crush her even more, I don't want her thinking I've abandoned her. So I have cut my visiting down slightly, I used to go twice a day for 3 hours. 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm but now I just go once a day from 7pm-9pm. The centre doesn't have certain times anyone can visit like a hospital does, so if she really really needs me the nurses will call me and I can go whenever. I've also got one of the boys to go at least once a day for even just Half an hour, because if she's alone then she's never going to get better.

The boys and I are filming a video today so it will hopefully take my mind off of not being with Chelsea, because right now thats exactly where I want to be. The boys know not to mention her name and I've left my phone at home. We are filming a public prank video today and it's going to be sick, we've got all kinds of crazy make up on trying to look like zombies and basically scare the shit out of some people.

...

The video turned out amazing, people found it funny too which was a bonus. Once we had returned home and I had showered I went to check my phone. I had 6 missed calls from the department of mental health. My heart started to race as so many bad thoughts flooded my head, I called them straight back and was greeted by a voice telling me to calm down. I got beau to drive me there as quickly as possible, I ran inside and said I was here for Chelsea. I walked to where she was staying and was greeted by an empty bed, a rush of panic took over me again. I ran to the desk to ask where she was, but before they could answer I was being tapped on the shoulder by a very tired and upset looking Chelsea.

"Baby" I said, pulling her into my arms.

"What happened??" I asked, after we stood and hugged for a while.

She held out her hand and walked me to a room I had never seen before. It was new and Chelsea is very fond of it, it's quiet and the lights are dim. One whole wall was a bookshelf and another was just a window, the whole length of the wall was literally a window and you can see for miles over California. The view is incredible.

"So, what happened?" I asked again.

"Today they gave me my phone back for a while, I was so happy to see pictures and videos of us together. And seeing what you guys were up too today, and then they tried to take it back" she sighed.

I know my girl, and I know that she doesn't like being told she can't do or have something. I know she wi have put up a fight and that's why I received so many calls, she lashed out and the only person who can calm her down is me and we all know that.

I noticed a sign up on the wall of the new room saying that it could be rented out to patients if they wanted to stay in it, and I saw how fascinated Chelsea was by the view, so as I was leaving I told them to put the room onto my card and rent it out for her. I also requested that she is able to print out pictures and take things from home to add to the room so it's a little less cold and unwelcoming.

"Bye" she sulked, I knew she hated when I left.

"I'll come and see you tomorrow okay?" I promised.

She nodded and walked into my arms, hugging me tightly. I must admit that waking up alone every morning is hard for me, I miss seeing her beautiful face as soon as I wake up. Now I have to get up and get ready and get driven to see her, and it's not the same. She's not the same, she's cold and pale, her hands are always shaking and she's lost the sparkle in her eyes but I know it will come back. It has to come back. I miss the love of my life.

"I love you" I said, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you" she replied, looking up at me.

I left the centre and broke down the the car park, nothing is the same anymore and it's frustrating that I can't fix it.

*Chelseas pov*

Watching him walk out the door kills me every time, I feel like I should be there holding his hand, and saying I finally got better but in reality I'm at the same stage I was when I was admitted. A nurse came into my room and told me to follow her, she took me behind the desk and told me I was allowed to print off some of my pictures to stick on the walls, and that instantly made me happy. I spent nearly an hour printing off pictures of me and Luke, and the rest of the boys, and me and my dad. I was given blue tack and was told I can put them up. I've also been given the new room, Luke is paying for the room which I am eternally grateful for. The view is spectacular, I covered one of the smaller walls with photos and just stared at it. It's the small things like that, that can get me one step closer to getting better.

A bed was moved into my room, and I took one of the books down from the self.

'How I stayed alive when my brain was trying to kill me'

A couple of hours passed and I had already finished the book and it was incredibly inspiring and uplifting. My room became my own little world, I wouldn't leave unless I had too. The view and the books were so relaxing. I felt calm.

--------

Today I have a therapy session with Gillian, and I am so excited to see her again. I've not been seeing her for a couple of months but when the nurses said I had therapy I denied it all unless it was with her. I stood by the front desk waiting for her to arrive and when she did, I tackled her with a hug.

"Hey sweetie" she smiled.

"I missed you" I smiled back.

I led her to my room where the therapy session would take place, she was amazed by the view. As is everyone who enters my room. Our 'therapy' session turned into a much needed catch up, with a bit of therapy thrown on at the end. I didn't need her to tell me I'm depressed when I already know that, and just talking to her and listening in on her life stories is much more interesting and helpful to me than therapy. I can talk to her like a best friend or a sister, she gives me therapy without using techniques and medical training. I could sit and talk with Gill for hours and hours and never run out of anything to say, that's how strong our bond is.

Our appointments are now weekly things which are improving my treatment a lot, seeing familiar faces is such a boost. I can feel myself mentally and physically getting better, ive got a long way to go but I'm willing to do anything.

---------------------------------
HI FAM IM BACK, DID U MISS ME??! lol probably not.

it's 2.30am nd I'm tired but yo I'm going to try update my regularly now, sorry that it's been like over a month, things have just been kind of rough I guess. But I'm on the road to recovery and I want to get back to writing. But, just to say that if at any point I'm away for long periods of time its probably that I need time and space again, I'm still not fully in control of everything in my life right now. My mental state is important I guess, so if I'm away that's what I'm doing. Getting back to my happy place.

I missed u guys!! Omg Luke tweeted me on my birthday ( May 3rd ) and omg it is everything to me😭 loml.

love u guys xx

- Stevie