Chapter fifty two.

*COMMENT WHILE U READ OK, ILYSM*

I feel like everything is brightening up in life, there is a light shining every day, and that light is Luke brooks. I don't know what it is about that boy, but he just makes me unbelievably happy. I could be in a room with a million people, and not feel a thing. But if I'm in a room with a million people and Luke? That's different. Every time I see him, I feel like I'm falling in love even more. Every single day I find more and more ways to love him. I love everything about him, from his curly bed hair to the freckle in the middle of his nose. and his smile? fuck, it kills me every time.

They say no one is perfect, until you fall in love with them, and it is so very true. I've never felt like this with anyone before, I can't even explain it.

"Morning babe" Luke said, with a husky morning voice.

"Morning sunshine" I smiled.

He grinned at me, "sunshine?" He asked?.

"Yes, you Mr? Are my sunshine"

Before Luke said anything, he crashed his lips into mine and lifted his body over mine. Luke smiled down at me, before his arms gave way and his body fell on to me. We both rolled about in fits of laughter, as Luke still lay on top of me.

"Comfortable?" I laughed.

"Mhm" he hummed, as he rested his head on my stomach, while drawing patterns on my skin with his fingers.

I felt Luke's hand searching for mine, he held it in his hand and slowly moved his thumb across my knuckles.

"You know what?" he said.

"What?" I asked, as I ran my other hand through his messy but hot as hell bed hair.

"I think I want to go back to Aus" he sighed.

"Why baby?"

"I don't know, this place doesn't feel like home to me. I miss my family, I miss the freedom of Australia. I miss being able to spend the whole day in bed" he said, still running his thumb along my knuckles.

"We do spend the day in bed silly" I laughed.

Luke laughed, then continued to talk about how much he missed home, and what he wanted to do when he returned there.

"Maybe we could get a place of our own" he said, turning into his stomach and looking up at me, as he still rest his chin on me.

"Maybe one day" I smiled.

"Why does it have to be one day? Let's just go" Luke said, sitting up quickly and smiling.

"Really?" I asked, getting excited by the idea of going home.

"Yeah, let's just book flights and leave, take a break for a bit"

Luke grabbed his laptop from the floor, and was already looking for flights for us. I began packing, I just took everything from the wardrobe in the spare room and shoved it into a suitcase, and I done the same for Luke.

"I FOUND SOME" I heard Luke call from the other room.

I was so happy and content with life right now, I ran through to Luke who had a massive grin on his face.

"We're going home" he smiled.

"shouldn't we tell the others?" I asked.

Luke muttered 'shit' under his breath, before running out the room and down the stairs. I heard him run all over the lower level of the house, before running back up to me.

"No one is here?!" He said in a panic.

"You book the tickets, I'll go check the bedrooms" I said quickly.