chapter twenty seven

Remember to hover over your favourite parts and comment! It means a lot:))

I woke up confused as to where I was, I turned onto my side and was greeted by luke who was fast asleep. Then I remembered where I was and why I was awake, i felt for my phone under the pillow and unlocked it. It was 3.30am and I was wide awake, great.

I sat up in bed and looked at the room around me, lukes room was basically just a bed but he seemed to love it. I got out of bed quietly, trying not to wake luke. I crept out the room and down the hall to the bathroom, but bumped into Jai on my way.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hi" I replied.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"Time difference man, I'm not used to being asleep just now" I laughed.

"Oh yeah right, took me a while to get used to it too" he chuckled.

"Come with me" he said, tiptoeing down the hall. I followed him and we sat in the living room and spoke for hours. Before I knew it, it was 6am and the sun was already up. I could feel myself falling asleep mid conversation but I was determined to stay up and talk. I hadn't spoke with Jai like this in a long time and I really missed it. Before we could continue our conversation I rested my head on the sofa and almost instantly fell asleep.

*Lukes POV*

I was woken by the sound of birds outside my window, I tuned over preparing to be greeted by my beautiful girlfriend but she wasn't there. I got out of bed quickly and walked downstairs to find her asleep on the sofa and Jai asleep on the floor. I noticed beau was in the kitchen trying to quietly make himself some breakfast.

"Hey" I said, jumping up onto the counter.

"What's up?" Beau asked.

"Nothing really, do you know how long she's been asleep?" I responded.

"Not that long I came down at about 7 and Jai was still awake, he's only just gave in and went to sleep" he said.

I nodded and went and picked Chelsea up off the sofa and carried her through to my room. I pulled the blankets over us and cuddled up to her. I missed this, I missed having her in my arms. I closed my eyes and rested my arm lightly over her body.

•••

I woke to the sound of Skip shouting down the hall, I took my phone from my pocket and realised it was now 12pm and Chelsea was still fast asleep. I didn't want to wake her but I feel like she would want me too so I lightly nudged her and she stretched her legs out and moved closer to me. 'Chels' I whispered, hoping it would wake her up. Which it did. Her eyes flickered open and met mine, she smiled instantly and hugged me tight.

"Morning" she said, stretching her arms out.

"Afternoon" I smirked.

"What?" She asked, laughing.

"It's 12" I laughed.

"Luke, you should have woken me" she said, sitting up and checking her phone.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Anything" she smiled.

Chelsea isn't the type of girl to say what she wants, if you ask her what she wants to do or what she wants to eat she'll either brush the question off by just saying 'anything' or if someone else suggests something she will just agree.

"Well, why don't we both get ready and see if the boys have any ideas?"

She nodded her head and climbed out of bed, fixing her hair in the mirror across from my bed. I also got out of bed and followed her out the room. Since I knew she would take longer in the bathroom I allowed her to go first, I went outside where all the boys were sat.

"Ayy" beau said, as I sat down next to him.

"Where's Chels?" Jai asked.

"Getting ready, anyone got ideas for what we could do today?" I asked.

"Just show her LA" James said.

"Yeah, sounds good thanks man" I said, jumping up and running back inside. Then realising that what James said was the most obvious thing I could do and didn't really need to ask them and now I felt slightly stupid.

I walked back to my room to find Chelsea sat on the floor with a towel round her.

"Hey" I smirked.

"Oh um, hi" she said sounding flustered and quickly throwing a jumper on.

She sat down in front my mirror and started doing her make up, and I watched her as she did it. I was fascinated that she could basically transform her whole face with just a few products. Even though she didn't need any of it.

"What?" She laughed, noticing I was staring.

"Oh nothing, I'm just fascinated" I laughed.

"I'll let you do my make up some time" she smirked, obviously joking.

"Really?" I asked, sounding like an excited child.

"Oh, sure" she laughed.

"I'm being deadly serious here Chelsea can I please do your make up later?"

She nodded her head and burst out laughing at how keen and eager I was to do her make up.

Once she was done she stood up and turned around to face me, smiling as she did. She picked up her jeans from the bed and slid them on and as she did that I noticed the marks on her thighs from previous self harm incidents and it instantly made me feel upset. I quickly looked down at the floor, hoping she didn't noticed.

"Ready" she smiled.

"Cool, I'll go shower quickly and then we can go"

*Chelseas POV*

Luke rushed off to shower and I walked down to see the boys, I was greeted with smiles as I sat down with them.

"So, enjoying yourself here?" Skip asked.

"Daniel you dickhead she's only been here one night" James laughed.

I smiled at the two of them and nodded my head.

"Obviously I'm enjoying myself, i get to see my most favourite people" I grinned.

They all "aw'd" at what I said and i just laughed, not long after luke was ready and we headed out. We walked along the drive way and I noticed a black car sat at the end, luke opened the door and we both got in. Luke spoke to the driver as I slyly looked around. I noticed a flyer that said 'uber', I felt odd being in a car like this but luke must be pretty used to people driving him around now.

We arrived at our destination and luke paid the driver and we began walking, luke interlocked our hands and smiled at me.

"I've missed this" he said.

"Missed what?" I asked.

"Us"

((sorry it's a short chapter))