Chapter fifty three.

*COMMENT WHILE YOU READ PLS I BEG*

It feels so good to be home, it's weird that you usually hate where you live until you leave it. I hated Aus when I was younger, I wanted to get away so badly but now I just want to stay here forever.

Waking up in our old room is so satisfying, I've missed it so much. Even though we have to share the top bunk of a single bed, it's like old times and I fucking love it.

I don't know what the time is but I feel like I've been asleep for days, I woke up to a few messages. One from Gillian, one from jai and one from an unknown number. The only text that struck me as odd was the one from the unknown number.

'I know you're back'

It took me a couple of seconds to process the message and realise who it was, my heart started racing. I thought I was free of her? All the fear I felt growing up dawned back on me, and I felt like a helpless little teenager again. I ignored the message in hope that she wouldn't say anything else. I didn't dare tell luke, he would have us go straight back to LA and I don't want that.

"Morning baby" I smiled, noticing luke was awake.

He sighed loudly and stretched his arms out, grabbing my body and bringing it close to his. My body lay on his bare chest, I looked up at him and he was smiling away to himself.

"What's got you all smiley?" I asked.

"You.. Us.. Just being here" he smiled.

I understood what he meant, it was so great being here. This is when Luke and I are at our best and when we are at our closest. He doesn't have to think about meetings, or working. Him and the boys pre-filmed videos, and luke has already edited them and they are ready to be uploaded whenever needed. So he is free from work for our whole trip.

"I'm going for a shower" he yawned.

Without luke noticing, Gina had popped her head round the door.

"Care to join me?" He smirked.

"Um no I'm okay" I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Luke Anthony Mark Brooks, don't you think you should be able too shower on your own now? You're a big boy." Gina laughed.

Luke screwed up his face, as it went red from embarrassment. Gina and I continued laughing until he joined in.

"Okay luke seriously, go get ready we're going to see your grandparents" Gina smiled.

I was excited yet nervous, I had met lukes Nonna and Nonno once before but it was only a quick introduction. I know Luke thinks highly of what his grandparents think, and he would be devastated if they didn't like me.

...
We arrived at the house, luke grabbed onto my hand and we all walked up to the door. Gina didn't bother knocking, she just opened the door and walked straight in so luke and I followed.

"Luke" his Nonna's face lit up.

"Hi nonna" he smiled, hugging her tightly.

"This is chelsea" Luke introduced me.

I said my hellos and how are yous and we all sat down. After being there for a while I noticed lukes grandfather kept calling him 'boy' or 'luke jai boy' which made me laugh every time. I knew luke didn't mind, it was rather cute in my opinion.

"So Chelsea, how did you and Luke meet?" His Nonna asked me.

"Through school, we were in a few classes together" I smiled, remembering back to the days when luke used to kick tables and flip chairs in class.

While everyone talked about school days, I began to remember how different things were back then. I hated luke when I first met him, he was so obnoxious and moody all the time but when Beau dared us to kiss I think everything changed.

"Luke, remember when you used to me a little shit" gina laughed.

"Yeah" he nodded while laughing.

"I was that much of a little shit that Chelsea didn't even like me back then" he laughed, wrapping his arm around me.

"I guess I changed him" I laughed.

"You really did chels" gina smiled.

Hearing that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I felt like I had done good. Luke and I sort of grew up together I guess, not from like childhood but we've both matured so much in this 3 years.

Woah, 3 years?

So much had happened, it's all gone so fast. I lost the most important person in my life, i nearly died multiple times, I moved to a different country, i became pregnant, I traveled the world? For someone my age, that's a hell of a lot to do.

To think? This time 3 years ago, I was depressed and on the verge of suicide if I hadn't of escaped the abuse and my escape was Luke. Can you imagine if I had never met him, I probably wouldn't be alive right now. That's quite scary to think.

...

We lay in bed, the lights off and in silence until I decided to bring up what I was thinking about earlier.

"Luke?" I said softly.

"Mhm?" He hummed.

"Isn't it weird, that we've been together almost 3 years?"

"It's been the best 3 years of my life" I said, turning onto his front and looking at me.

"You've been the best thing to ever happen to me you know?" I smiled.

"and did you know that you're one of the best thing to happen to me too?"

"Seriously luke, you saved me" I said, running my hand up and down his bare back. Drawing tiny circles.

"No, you done that and I'm so fucking proud of you" he said, grabbing onto my hand.

"but?" I said, before luke cut me off.

"but nothing, you managed to keep your heart beating when you craved it to stop. You managed to keep your skin warm when you wanted it to be cold. You kept your eyes open when you longed for them to be closed. You managed to survive, when you're only wish was to be dead".

I felt tears build up in my eyes but I was determined to not cry, what luke just said to me meant so so much to me.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said, kissing my forehead.

I don't know how he does it, but my god he gets cuter and cuter every day I swear.

He's my whole world and more.

----------------------------------------
Hello everyone🙊

Sorry for not updating in like a month (oops, I am very sorry about that.)

For anyone who cares I think I've passed all my exams, I got 3 B's and I'm unsure of my last mark! But fingers crossed it's good😅

also, luke fucKING BROOKS TWEETED ME ON THE 20TH !!! HE FUCKING TWEETED ME😭😭

don't ever give up on getting noticed by the boys, because it will happen✨

I love you guys, comment on your favourite part of this chapter!!

💗💗- Stevie