chapter twenty eight.

Remember to hover over your favourite parts and comment, helps me out a lot:))

We returned to the house at about 4.30pm, we sat and spoke to the boys for a bit until Luke began asking if he could do my make up. We went up to his room and sat down in front of the mirror. I handed him my make up bag and he tipped it all out on the floor. He stared at it for a while and then picked up a brush.

"Expelliarmus" he said, waving it about while laughing.

"You're a mad man" I laughed.

"Okay time to be serious" he said, picking up my foundation and putting some in his hands.

"Ew it's like paint" he said, wiping it all over my face. All I could do was laugh at him.

"Ooohh what's this?" He asked, finding the mascara.

"Mascara" I told him, he undone the lid and looked at the brush. His eyes widened and he thought long and hard about where it went.

"Close your eyes" he said, slightly touching my eyelashes with it but mostly getting it all under my eyes.

"I know what this is" he said, picking up my lipstick and putting it on me.

"You know your stuff" I laughed.

"Oh didn't you know, I moved to LA to become a make up artist" he burst out laughing after he said it and we both rolled about in fits of laughter.

"Let's go show the boys" he said, standing up and grabbing my hand.

We walked down the stairs quicker than ever and found the boys all sat watching Netflix.

"I present to you, my masterpiece" luke said, taking a bow.

All the boys burst out laughing as did luke and I.

"What did you do to her?" Beau asked, still laughing.

"I gave her a make over" he said proudly.

"Maybe she should give you a make over" Jai laughed.

My eyes widened and I dragged luke back upstairs.

"Sit, sit, sit" I said, pushing him onto the floor and falling on top of him.

We both burst out laughing and he kissed me quickly before I climbed off him and picked up my foundation.

•••

"Doooone" I smiled.

"Oh god" luke laughed, staring at himself in the mirror.

"Now we're even" I laughed.

"Let's take a photo" luke said, taking his phone from his pocket.

he took the photo and uploaded it on to his twitter and Instagram.

'Arent we beautiful?' He captioned it, and tagged me in it.

I scrolled through some of the responses, some made me smile but some made me feel really shit about myself. I know lukes fans are very protective over him.

I locked my phone and took my make up wipes out my bag, handing one to luke and taking one for myself. We both wiped our faces and I quickly re-applied some foundation.

"Why are you putting more on?" Luke asked, sounding confused.

"I need too" I replied.

"No you don't, you're beautiful without it"

"Shut up" I said, smiling and punching him lightly in the arm.

"I'm serious Chelsea, I wish you could see you the way I do because you would never have a moment of self doubt, ever" he said, louder than expected.