184 - Complain (3)

In Zhou Xiang's workplace--

A certain someone's knees touched the floor as that someone begged for mercy from her boss.

"Please boss, no more overtime!" Zhou Xiang had an earnest expression on her face.

In front of her, a man wearing a suit and tie rested his head on his two hands as he wore a deadpan expression. He looked like he didn't care even one bit about the plight of the person in front of him.

Seeing as her pleading didn't prompt any response from the boss, she crawled closer until she reached the wooden desk which separated the two.

"At least... pay me for the overtime!" Zhou Xiang changed her stance to an aggressive one. "Isn't this illegal?!"

Still, the boss had no reaction except for a sigh. "Who told you to corrupt the system and mess up all the files?"

"B- but..." Zhou Xiang stammered as she couldn't form a retort.

"You can already consider it a blessing I haven't fired you yet!" A glint flashed on the boss's eye before he looked down on an open drawer.

Zhou Xiang felt her knees getting weak so she stood up and put her face right in front of the boss.

This sudden move startled the boss, but he didn't retreat.

The two just stared off before Zhou Xiang walked out of the office as she spoke, "I'm going to sue you sooner or later!"

Slam! The door was shut.

The boss glared at the door for a few seconds... then he faceplanted on his desk.

His face flushed red and his hands trembling, the boss couldn't take it anymore.

On the open drawer was the same picture that he looked at the previous day.

He grabbed the picture and looked at it with uncontrollable desire...

_. _. _. _.

No cucking