128 - Zzzz...

"Wh- what?" Zhou Lei was startled. He never expected this transfer student to ask him for his WeChat handle!

"Don't get any wrong ideas. I... want to teach you! Also, we're classmates, right? This is normal." Lin Guiying nodded her head in agreement to what she just said.

"Well, um, okay."

Zhou Lei pulled out his phone from his pocket and unlocked it.

Lin Guiying did the same as she unzipped her handbag and took her phone out.

They switched phones and entered each other's IDs.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow, at noon!" Lin Guiying ran out of the arcade with a gleeful smile on her face.

She... finally made a friend!

Meanwhile, Zhou Lei was left in the arcade, standing. For a split second, his heart beat faster.

Before long, he snapped out of his daze and shrugged it off, as he walked home.

.....

In the Zhou household.

Zhou Jiahao stared at the dinner table nervously. He sat there for about an hour, waiting for his wife to finish cooking.

Across the table was Zhou Zhenya, resting her head. Although she gained impressive memory and comprehension skills, her energy stayed the same.

She read too many books through the whole afternoon.

Zhou Xiang was in the kitchen, making mistakes here and there. Her job tired her, as well as getting angry at her husband.

She forgot that Zhou Lei was supposed to be the one cooking.

As the three idled along, the sound of the ticking clock became louder and louder in their ears.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Other than the noise of the clock, the only other sound they could hear was the knife and the chopping board.

Tick, tock.

"..." Zhou Jiahao.

"Zzzz..." Zhou Zhenya.