20 - Impecabble Voice (1)

After calming down, another problem popped up in Zhou Lei's mind. Why did his handsomeness go back to -1? And his stat retainability too?

Recalling the day's earlier events, he remembered that System had notified him of a bug. He tried to think of what System had said, but to no avail.

Suddenly, System had notified him. It was the name of the bug.

"Fourth system bug: unsaved recently upgraded stats."

Reading the name of the bug, Zhou Lei just became more confused than before.

"What do you mean, "unsaved recently upgraded stats"?"

System responded bluntly, "Upgraded stats just before crashing were not saved."

"Ahh..." It took a little while, but Zhou Lei finally managed to understand the bug. However, he got worried.

"What happened to my upgrade points then?"

"They have been returned to you."

Reading this, Zhou Lei checked his points. They really are here!

And so, without hesitation, Zhou Lei allocated these points to the stats he had upgraded before, Appearance, Stat Retainability, and Voice.

"The upgrades will take effect overnight. Voice will be upgraded immediately."

After System notified him, Zhou Lei felt pretty good. This bug... was not as damaging as the others! In fact, this couldn't even be called a bug.

Even so, recalling the matter with the most recent quest that System had given him, his mood changed immediately. It was as if he had the bipolar disorder.

.....

Nighttime.

The Zhou house was already cleaned up, thanks to Zhou Zhenya's hardwork. Zhou Jiahao arrived first from work, followed by his wife, Zhou Xiang.

Zhou Zhenya greeted her parents and started doing her next task, to cook. She walked towards the kitchen with a quick pace, only to be stopped by her mother.

She was planning to carry out their scheme to make money now. The memory of her daughter's teacher calling her when she was at work had been on her mind the whole time!

"Ya Ya, don't do this, I will do it this time." Zhou Xiang said to her daughter rather bluffly.

"OK, mama." Since her mother was telling her that she didn't need to cook anymore, Zhou Zhenya would naturally not put on airs. She didn't like cooking, as she was always forced to do so.

'Geez, not even a single bit of resistance?' Seeing her daughter act like this, Zhou Xiang was a little disappointed. 'Fine, she's going to become famous soon enough, she has the right to be blunt.'

Of course, Zhou Xiang, just having come home from work, would naturally not be able to cook well. Hence, she was thinking of training her no-good son to cook instead, since she would obviously not be able to cook everyday.

"Lei, come over!"

At this point, an immaculate voice sounded out from Zhou Lei's room.

"Coming!"

'!!'

All the three family members had the same thoughts. Whose voice was that, that perfect, impecabble, another adjective synonymous to perfect, flawless voice?