172 - Gimp Suit

Zhang Liu walked up the stairs with his laptop on his left side and papers and records on his right.

As he arrived in front of the door, Zhang Liu reached out his hand a little and turned the knob. He then pushed the door with his body.

"Good morning class..." He entered the classroom. Everyone who stood around or wasn't on their seat rushed to go back.

They sat properly and composed themselves. Other than Sir Chen, this new teacher really was intimidating!

In any case, Zhou Lei didn't notice what had happened since he fell asleep again.

Zhang Liu placed everything he brought along on the wooden desk. He scanned the room and saw that, yet again, this student beside the window was sleeping!

"You. Wake him up." He couldn't be bothered to care about him more than he did now. After all, it was his decision to fall asleep and not listen to him.

Even though this had an effect on his own grade as a teacher, it was minimal.

The student beside Zhou Lei poked his side. The latter instantly raised his head and looked around at a rapid pace.

He saw the intimidating teacher and froze up.

Placing his hands on his desk like a decent student, Zhou Lei had a weird smile on his face.

Satisfied with his student's behavior, Zhang Liu started the lecture. All of a sudden, the timid-looking students perked their ears up and carefully analyzed his every word.

The teacher was pleased. He never expected these students of his to be so enthusiastic!

His newly developed technique, 'Point Out the Mistake', not only made the students motivated to listen to him, it even required that they do an advanced reading. It was two birds in one stone!

As his lecture proceeded, he noticed that the majority of the boys didn't have the same enthusiasm as the girls. 'So girls are more diligent than boys, eh?'

Eventually, the lesson finished.

Suddenly, every girl in the classroom raised their hands. Some even glanced at the other's hands before they raised theirs higher!

Most of the boys didn't raise their hands, although the few who did were raising their arm in a coquettish way...

"Eh..." Zhang Liu had no idea which hand to choose. However, he found one that wore a black glove behind the classroom. "You, over there, at the very back!"

Everyone put their hands down, letting Zhang Liu take a good look at who he picked. All of the students also turned to look at who their teacher picked.

It was someone in a gimp suit.