114 - The Angry System

Quest: Get a perfect score in Dance Dance Revolution's hardest song on the hardest mode (Time limit: 1 week)

Description: We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

Rewards: 100 upgrade points, 10 lottery tickets, Mystery Prize (without Dance Dance Revolution Sudden Burst); 10 upgrade points, 1 lottery ticket (with Dance Dance Revolution Sudden Burst)

Note: This is a succesive-type quest.

Zhou Lei stared at the quest. His eyes widened as he stared at it dimbfoundedly.

"This... this is even harder than the Make Love with Wen Hui one! And the time limit is 4 times less? How do I do this without the Dance Dance Revolution Sudden Burst item...?"

Zhou Lei thought for a second.

The girl finished playing the song, only to end up with an imperfect score. He had seen her skills with his own eyes, witnessing her feet move faster than sound, but still ending up not getting the score that he needed to achieve in one week.

"Eh, System, have I angered you?" Zhou Lei asked innocently.

As he asked that, System suddenly notified him of the same quest again.

However, the difference was that... the time limit was reduced by one day!

"W- what? What is happening here? System, answer me!" Zhou Lei panicked, thinking that this was only a bug.

In the end, System reduced the time limit by one day again!

The time limit was now only 5 days instead of a full week.

"F**k! It seems that System is... truly angry this time!"