116 - Ended Up Staring After Trying So Hard Not To

In the end, Zhou Lei resigned himself. He looked at the rewards, and saw that they would be different if he were to use the previously useless item that he got from the lottery.

He checked the description for this item.

Name: Dance Dance Revolution Sudden Burst

Description: Since DDR skill isn't a stat in and of itself, this item will up your skill temporarily, making you the (probable) number one player in the world!

Time limit: 1 hour

Used: None

"Oh, that's why..." Zhou Lei nodded his head in realization. He understood why the rewards would be one tenth of if he didn't use the item. This would make the quest way too easy!

Zhou Lei decided that this would be his last resort. If he wasn't able to master the song in 5 days, he would just use this item to finish it swiftly.

"This is going to be hard..." Not to mention that Zhou Lei needed to finish the hardest song on the hardest mode, the fact that Zhou Lei has almost no prior experience playing Dance Dance Revolution was enough to dampen his hopes.

He walked up to the DDR machine, which was still being used by the transfer student.

Waiting for her to finish, he ended up absentmindedly watching her swift movements again.