182 - Complain (1)

In Lin Guiying's house--

Lin Guiying didn't have her disguise on. Instead, she had clothes that complimented her beauty.

Holding her hand was Shao Lingxin, who grudgingly complied to let her go to school today.

Never did she expect that this girl would request to skip from her job this day as well! So you've become so brazen, eh? Let's see how you'll eacape!

Her grip became tighter...

The two headed out as Lin Guiying's phone rang, indicating that her phone had received a message.

She took her phone out to check the message.

*1 new message from @ZhouLei

[Yo yo wats up its yo boi zhou Lei
im on wechat and im here to say:
where are you]

Lin Guiying bit her lip as she tugged her hand away from Shao Lingxin. Of course, nothing happened except for her hand being crushed even more.

"Ouch! Ouch! Just let go," Lin Guiying said as she pulled her hand away with more force, "I'm coming with you, okay?"

Hearing her words, Shao Lingxin squinted her eyes as she let go of the girl's hand. As she did this, she caught sight of a particular phone.

Shao Lingxin snatched the phone from Lin Guiying. "What's this?"

The latter, who didn't even notice that her phone wasn't in her hands anymore until her manager said something, freaked out and tried to steal her phone back.

"Stop! Give it back!" This annoying manager...!

Shao Lingxin easily pushed the little actress away as she read their conversation.

"Yo yo, what's up, it's 'yo boi'? Does this mean 'your boy'?" Shao Lingxin's eyes became dire. "I already told you not to establish any relationships!"

"What do you mean? He's only my friend!" Lin Guiying rolled her eyes as she explained, "'Yo boi' is just something someone says... I don't know, it's kind of funny."

"Hmph! If I find out that it means something else..." Shao Lingxin put Lin Guiying's phone in her pocket, which the latter's eyes catched.

"Give it back! I need to respond to him."

"No need. Let's go." Shao Lingxin dragged Lin Guiying by pulling on the collar of her dress from the back.

The little actress could only be helpless in this situation. This manager's strength is too much for me...