130 - The Urging of the Voice in Her Mind to Get the Disease No Matter What

"Hmm? What was it that made you so repulsed?"

"You see, it was..." Leaving her father in suspense, she intentionally delayed the reveal.

Of course, what always happens after is someone interrupting them.

Zhou Lei opened the door.

All of them turned to look at him. He wore a jacket, as well as a facemask, so it was hard for them to recognize him.

Zhou Zhenya was the first to realize who it was. "Bro?"

As he closed the door, Zhou Lei took of his jacket and his facemask, revealing a wet shirt. The shirt stuck to his body, exposing his abs.

Zhou Jiahao saw his son's physique and was stunned. It was not that long ago when he was still a fatty, just what disease made him this way?

Meanwhile, Zhou Xiang's desire to get infected grew more and more.

Only Zhou Zhenya was not affected. She only commented, "Why did you wear a jacket in the first place? It's summer, for crying out loud."

Zhou Lei rushed to his room while sticking his tongue out at Zhou Zhenya. "You don't know the troubles of a handsome man..."

As he entered the room, Zhou Xiang remembered something. "...Isn't he supposed to be the one cooking?"

"I... completely forgot about that."