86 - Me, Myself, and I

After several hours, Zhou Lei stopped typing. His fingers were exhausted. He removed his Idea Glasses for fear that they might give him ideas that were too good to not resume typing!

He turned his head down and looked at his hands. Both of them were reddish, swelling and shivering.

"Ahh, this was too hard. Is there something to alleviate this pain, System?"

"Shop Category locked. Host, please spin the roulette first and get [Medicine] category."

"Eh, later," Zhou Lei unenthusiastically replied.

He looked at the document. At the bottom left corner, it said: 400,051 words. He then turned his attention to the time. It was 4:32 pm. He remembered that he woke up on 12:29 nn.

The first time he typed, he typed for four hours, and he got himself 40,000 words, and thus, 20 chapters.

This time, he typed for four hours as well, but he got ten times more words, 400,000, and thus, ten times more chapters, 200.

Almost the same amount of time, yet the number of words was drastically different!

"What made this dramatic change?" Zhou Lei thought. "Is it because I was so pumped up earlier?"

Whatever it was, he didn't care. What he cared about was the fact that he had typed more than 400,000 words in only four hours!

Is that even possible?!

I don't think so!

Me neither!

Eh, who are you?

No one!

Uhh...