153 - Daily Banter

In the same area, Zhou Lei stepped on the arrows frantically as he focused his mind on coordination between his eyes and his feet.

Lin Guiying watched in shock at the scene before her.

'No way! He only has a quarter left before perfecting it? I can't even reach that high!'

Her eyes almost bulged out of her face.

On the flipside, Zhou Lei was calm as could be.

He got a prideful mentality in dancing due to the skill book he got.

His stats now looked like this:

Dancing Skill: 112

Prideful Mentality in Dancing: 100

It seems that before this, Zhou Lei didn't have any Prideful Mentality in Dancing...

His arms, which used to hold on to the bar behind his body, was now used to flail around to make him look cool!

Well, it seemed dangerous too...

Soon enough, Zhou Lei finished the song.

With only a quarter to go to perfection, Zhou Lei seemed satisfied at the result of consuming the book.

'This doesn't count in violating the rules... after all, it only says that I couldn't use the Dance Dance Revolution Sudden Burst item, System didn't tell that I couldn't use other items... Hehehe!'

Zhou Lei felt proud of his own ingenious idea.

He stepped off the machine, but as soon as he did, Lin Guiying put her hand on his shoulder and smiled. Her other hand had a thumbs-up on.

"I'm proud of you, as your mother..." Lin Guiying acted like she was crying.

"..." Zhou Lei looked at Lin Hanying with a blank expression.

"You know, I thought you were an idiot before..." Lin Guiying continued with her act.

"Eh?! Well... that means you finally realized my greatness?" Zhou Lei carefully worded this statement. 'This wouldn't trigger the punishment now, would it?'

"...but now, you're less of an idiot!" Lin Guiying teared up as she nodded her head.

For a second, Zhou Lei was convinced the girl in front of him wasn't just joking with him.

Only after the fact did he realize what she had just said. "...So that means I'm still an idiot?!"

And this is how their daily banter went.