73 - A Goddess Enters the Room (2)

Zhou Zhenya started walking away from the room she was just in. Too embarrassed to look back, her pace quickened as she tried to hurry up and snatch her tools back so that she could work on the crappy wall in their house. "After all, that ghost should have already made it to my brother's classroom. If not, then she's as slow as a snail..."

Right befote she was about to take the first step up the stairs, Ruan Juan appeared, carrying a laptop with her. As she was in a hurry, her face was full of sweat, and the makeup she painstakingly put on herself was getting washed off because of it.

Without the makeup, she still looked pretty, but not to the level of if she had them. Seeing this sight, Zhou Zhenya couldn't help but cringe. "W... what makeup is this?"

She never knew the cause, but ever since she passed out in her brother's bedroom, she always had the impulse to modify and better things she found inferior to her standards. Whatever it was, though, it was starting to annoy her. "First, the floors, then the walls, and now makeup?"

However, as much as she was irritated doing this, she couldn't resist the voice in her head. Because of this, as soon as she caught sight of this teacher whose makeup was messed up, she instinctively called out to her. "Miss teacher!"

Almost reaching her destination, she took one last step up the stairs before she made it up the 3rd floor. Her face looked disheveled. Even though one could barely see traces of makeup on her face before, with all of her sweat messing it up, it looked more obvious than ever.

Hearing a child's voice, she found it familiar. She turned her head to look at the child calling out to her. "Oh! It turns out... that it's you!"

Zhou Zhenya had no time to engage in simple conversation with this woman in front of her. She suddenly grabbed the teacher's hand and walked back towards the room she was previously in, bringing along the teacher in the process.

The sudden grabbing of her arm startled Ruan Juan, making her other arm loosen up and the laptop slip down.

"Oh- oh! Do be careful..." The teacher gave a reminder to the child who was dragging her to her room as she caught the gadget that almost fell.

Not before long, the door was already in front of Zhou Zhenya, whose hand was still latched onto Ruan Juan's arm. Her other hand knocked on the door in a rapid succession.

"..." Ruan Juan was still too dazed to understand much about the situation she was in right now.

Meanwhile, Zhou Zhenya was getting more and more impatient. She had to finish this matter as fast as possible to make it in time to her brother's classsroom. She didn't notice that her face had scrunched up already.

The door opened, and the same student who attended to her earlier appeared.

"Oh! It's the beautiful CEO! ...and Miss Ruan." The student squinted his eyes as he looked at his homeroom teacher. Him spotting the two together confirmed his suspicions.

Despite her terrible appearance, Ruan Juan was still recognized by her student. That was because this was a regular occurence when it was her class. She would forget something then run off to fetch it, only to come back with a messy face.

Meanwhile, Zhou Zhenya's tense face gradually calmed down. She spoke with a low volume. "Please hand me the makeup I entrusted to you earlier."

The student heard her voice and pointed behind him. "Those?"

Zhou Zhenya looked at where the student was pointing and nodded her head. "Yes, those."

Ruan Juan was curious as to what these two could be talking about. She also looked towards where her student was pointing at. "Oh, it's my makeup. She's going to return it then..."

Upon seeing the CEO nod her head, the student grabbed the makeup again and handed it to her. With an enthusiastic voice, he spoke. "Here!"

Zhou Zhenya received the makeup and nodded her head again. She walked away, signaling the student to close the door himself.

Ruan Juan was blank about the whole situation. "Just what is happening?" Her mind wandered off far away...

When she came to, she found herself in the restroom, facing the mirror, seated on a chair that wasn't there before.

"Huh?" A sudden hand appeared in front of her face, dabbing here and there.

.....

Meanwhile, Wen Hui was basking in the praise of her students.

"Ma'am, you're so beautiful today!"

"Where did you get your makeup done?"

"Ma'am, give me some advice!"

"Miss Wen!" "Miss Wen!" "Miss Wen!"

They all cheered her name in synchronization.

Wen Hui was touched. Not expecting this, her face turned red. "Thank you, my students!" A tear started to flow down her cheeks. Many more tears soon followed. She covered her mouth with her two hands.

The school prince, Zhou Lei, stood up with a wide smile on his face. Both of his hands were behind his back, as if he was hiding something.

Wen Hui stared in curiosity. What is it that this student of mine is hiding?

Zhou Lei suddenly knelt in front of her, bringing out the object that he was hiding. It was a bouquet of roses.

With wide eyes, Wen Hui thanked Zhou Lei. "Thank you..."

"Miss Wen, happy birthday!" A student uttered from behind the crowd.

"Thank you!" Wen Hui nodded.

The students carried her up on their hands, and brought her outside the room, while shouting her name every now and then...

At least, that's what happened in Wen Hui's imagination.