65 - Deterrent

Zhou Zhenya rubbed her eyes as she heard the incessant crowing of the roosters. It was morning already.

She sat up on her bed and stretched her two short arms, yawning in the process of doing so. She covered her mouth with one of her palms.

Wait!

She looked outside of her rusty window. This... isn't it still too dark? What time is it anyway?

In the darkness, she groped for her phone. Where is it, where is it? Aha! There it is. She immediately grabbed it and turned the screen on.

"5:32 a.m., huh?" Zhou Zhenya realized that it was too early for her to be up already.

She lied down again.

Hmmm... hmm... hm...

"I can't sleep anymore!" Zhou Zhenya suddenly opened her eyes.

She decided to get off her bed. "Around this time...? Bro should be getting ready for school now."

Opening the door, a light entered the room. Her eyes, used to darkness right now, naturally couldn't take the sudden brightness.

She squinted as she tried to see outside of her room, and at the same time, she let her eyes get used to the light.

Zhou Zhenya walked outside of the room quietly.

Ah, what's that...?

She saw a figure exiting the bathroom. His skin was wet and full of moisture, indicating that he had just taken a bath.

Oh my gosh! What a stunning body! Zhou Zhenya looked at her brother in disbelief. Just the other day, he was a plump man, not attractive at all. What could her brother had possibly done to attain this golden body so quickly?

Of course, as her brother, although there was some attraction, Zhou Zhenya was not affected that much by her brother's charming body. She was just dumbfounded about how fast he had gotten that appearance.

Meanwhile, she never wondered how she got her appearance herself.

Zhou Lei, after walking out of the bathroom, proceeded to get his other things ready for school. Obviously, he needed to get clothed first.

Zhou Zhenya just stared at her brother doing various things as she had nothing better to do. She did this secretly as well, since her bother would send her back to bed should he spot her. This was only natural, a child like her shouldn't be up and awake this early in the morning.

"...This is getting boring." Zhou Zhenya got tired of watching her brother. She turned her attention to somewhere else. "Ah, that's right... These walls... they look like garbage!"

Zhou Zhenya turned around and walked towards her room. She grabbed her chisel and her hammer and walked back. After that, she waited patiently for her brother to go.

Finally, Zhou Lei went outside, leaving his bag in the middle of the living room.

Seeing that her brother had left, Zhou Zhenya walked towards the wall. However, by some strange coincidence, her hands slipped right above Zhou Lei's bag.

The two tools she intended to use dropped inside the bag.

"Ah!" Zhou Zhenya suddenly noticed her brother coming back, and quickly hid behind the bathroom door. From there, she could see everything.

Zhou Lei walked inside the room with a bunch of snacks on his hands. He was going to eat them for recess. He shoved them inside the bag, grabbed it, and walked out.

Zhou Zhenya was devastated at the sight of her tools being taken away.

.....

Chen Chen and many others heard the shrill scream that came from the women's restroom.