161 - Gross, Kissing!

Zhou Lei walked back home.

After careful deliberation, he decided not to go back to the arcade. He had already spent too much time there for today. He headed home.

As he got more cautious of the potential talent scouts surrounding him again, Zhou Lei used his extensive knowledge of the area to navigate himself back home going through abandoned alleyways and saturnine streets.

"Hai, I made it." Zhou Lei entered his house again. "I'm home!"

He expected his parents to already be there, but when he entered, only Zhou Zhenya's shoes could be seen on the rack.

"For them to be this late... what are they doing?"

.....

Let's go back to this morning.

Zhou Xiang woke up this morning, like always.

She stretched her arms as she felt her lower half sore from all the "exercise" she and her husband did last night.

Before, as per her habit, she would turn around and see that her husband would have a haggard appearance. This would irritate her, and she would then wake him up with a special little weapon called "violence".

With their upgrade in appearance, Zhou Xiang now saw the messy look of her husband not in irritation, but in a daze.

The messiness gave him an image of a hardworking father, which Zhou Xiang loved...

This was why she agreed to marry him in the first place.

She was attracted by his perseverance.

Upon careful thought, Zhou Xiang decided to wake him up with a kiss.

Zhou Jiahao slowly opened his eyes. He felt a warm sensation on his lips. He returned her kiss subconsciously.

When they first got married, Zhou Xiang always kissed her husband to wake him up. He felt touched when she was doing it again after such a long time.

Their morning started with a passionate kiss.

Later, as they got ready for work, everything they did was lovey-dovey. They entered the bathroom and took a shower simultaneously, they helped each other wear clothes, and they fed each other in breakfast.

Soon after, the husband and wife departed for their respective jobs, kissing each other as they left.

"Yuck!" Zhou Zhenya felt grossed out by everything her parents did.

'Stop kissing, it's really gross!' Zhou Zhenya stuck her tongue out to her parents as they left.

Zhou Zhenya then got herself ready for school. She was really excited today, for her knowledge now reached even college level!

She left the house, making sure to lock the door.