156 - Best Friends... For Now

Lin Guiying turned around to look at Zhou Lei, who also turned around to look at her.

Both of them had massive smiles on their face.

They ran up to each other and hugged tightly.

"Ah, I can't believe you know that scene word for word!" Zhou Lei didn't realize what he was doing.

Lin Guiying didn't realize what she was doing either, as she spoke, "And your acting was superb as well! I couldn't tell if you were really Doctor Jinta or not!"

This moment cemented them as best friends... for now.

As they hugged and jumped around, the people around them clapped their hands. How couldn't they, after seeing such a wonderful performance?

Shao Lingxin, currently inspecting the pinball machines, heard the whistles and cheers. "Hmm? What's happening there?"

Purely out of curiosity, Shao Lingxin decided to halt searching for Lin Guiying first to check the situation out.

Even though she despised noise, she had a certain attraction to applause.

Shao Lingxin headed to the area where the people circled around. 'I remember this area. This is where that Dance Dance thing machinery is.'

She peeked through the gaps and saw two teenagers, a boy and a girl, hugging each other. Both of them were sweaty, but they didn't seem to mind.

"Um, excuse me sir, what happened here?" Shao Lingxin poked the back of one of the people. 'What exactly happened that triggered your applause?'

"Hmm? Those two in the middle acted out something, I really don't know what it is but it was very dramatic!" Even though this middle-aged man was oblivious about the anime, he still felt moved by the two's acting.

Shao Lingxin raised one of her eyebrows. 'Huh. So someone acted in the middle of the arcade. They probably got caught in the moment.'

As she looked back at the supposed actors, the girl's front faced the other direction, while the guy's face was visible to her.

"Oh my! That boy is quite handsome." Shao Lingxin felt startled. She had no interest in guys, so this was the first one that made her like that.

No matter how handsome the guy was, she never seemed to take interest in any of them. She first deduced that she was into girls instead, and yet, no matter how beautiful they were, she didn't have any evident reaction either.

That was when she determined that she was of the A type – asexual, that is.

However, after one glance at the teenager in the middle of the crowd, she felt her heart beat faster for a split second.

'What does this mean...? Am I... into younger guys?'

In the middle, Zhou Lei and Lin Guiying finally let go of each other. Both of them liked the feeling of hugging each other.

Zhou Lei felt extremely happy inside. Not only did he obtain a friend, that friend also shared the same hobbies and interests as he did! That was a full package for a best friend!

Meanwhile, Lin Guiying was also thinking the same thing. 'Oh my God! I'm so happy right now! Nothing can ever ruin this mood for me!'

She felt joy inside her head. She had never felt joy this exaggerated since when she auditioned and was accepted to voice one of the characters.

Now, her dream became not watching the new season of the show by herself, but with him... Lin Guiying had a massive smile on her face.