39 - Follow Me! (1)

A commotion was happening.

All of the teacher's were gathered at Wen Hui's class's front door.

All of the students in the other classrooms were very loud, the noise they made reaching outside of the school.

However, even though there were many teachers who heard the noise, not one reprimanded them, for their focus was on some other thing.

It was Zhou Lei.

They were all staring at Zhou Lei.

What was Zhou Lei doing all this time?

Everyone seemed to have mistook it as Zhou Lei emotionally looking at a window, as if something tragic happened to him, and he needed time to think about it.

In actual fact, he was watching the construction work out the window.

'Oh, so that's how it works...'

.....

The principal arrived at the place where he suspected everyone would be.

"Ah, there they are."

At the front door of Wen Hui's classroom, there were at least 10 teachers stationary. All of them were looking inside, at one same thing.

The principal raised his eyebrow, and looked towards the direction of where everyone else was looking.

"Hmm?"

There he saw a handsome young boy looking out the window dramatically.

The principal became confused.

'But... I have a wife! Ah, crap!'

He snapped himself out of his daze. Out of everyone in the classroom, only he could do it.

He cleared his throat. "Ahem."

Maybe no one heard him, or maybe they all ignored him, but either way, no one made way for the principal.

The principal let out a sigh of frustration. He then started to push the teachers away to get inside the room.

There, he got a closer look at the handsome young boy's face.

'Ah...! Wait!'

He snapped out of his daze again. As he walked closer, he was more and more entranced by his figure.

'Ah, s**t, crap nuggets!'

He finally made it beside the young boy. He tapped the boy's shoulders lightly.

Zhou Lei suddenly turned around to see the principal.

'Wh-what the f**k?'

He looked straight into the principal's eyes, then looked around. Everyone was staring at him.

"Come with me."

As soon as the principal's voice reached Zhou Lei's ears, Zhou Lei shivered. 'What could the principal possibly want from me?'

In the school he was attending, there were cases of the principal directly calling the student. In those cases, the student he called was expelled from the school.

Recalling those events, Zhou Lei's expression turned grim. If the principal was calling him personally, there was only one possible reason why.

It meant that he had done a very bad thing!

He himself didn't even know what he did, but he needed to plead the principal to not expel him. After all, his parents worked hard just for him and his his to go to school.

If he got himself expelled, he wouldn't know what to say to his parents.

In reality, however, the principal was not planning on expelling Zhou Lei. He was actually going to bring him to the meeting room since everyone would follow him.