81 - Unexpectation

"With statistics like these, why haven't they contacted me yet?"

His primary objective for this was to earn money. Given the massive success of his novel, it was a bit peculiar for Webnovel to not give him a contract.

"Wait... oh, I remember now! There was a requirement of at least 50000 words..." Thinking this, Zhou Lei clicked his tongue.

"I need to start writing now, and publish them! 50000 words with at least 2000 words per chapter... I need 25 chapters."

Zhou Lei opened up Inkslab and clicked on "New Chapter". He put on his Idea Glasses and hovered his hand above the keyboard.

The keyboard worked its wonders, attracting Zhou Lei's fingers to the necessary letters and characters he needed to type!

"Let's go!"

.....

Zhou Zhenya finally finished redesigning their house!

If one looked at it from the outside, he would think that it was a passable house. Entering it, however, his opinion would be completely overturned! There was no denying it, this house's interior design was the best in the whole world!

"Phew!" Zhou Zhenya felt gratified. All of her work the past few days resulted in this...

She wiped off the sweat on her forehead, replacing it with dust in the process.

"Yuck, I feel so dirty." She headed to the bathroom. On the way, she noticed her brother in the computer room, typing as fast as usual. Wait!

Wait a minute...

As Zhou Zhenya stared longer, her eyes widened.

Before, she was uninterested, since even though her brother was typing fast, it looked believable.

Now though, her brother's hands couldn't even be seen!

A small spark could be seen whenever he tapped a key!

The computer was barely keeping up with his pace!

The keyboard's marks were close to disappearing!

"Wha- what's this? Is this even possible?" Zhou Zhenya uttered in disbelief.

Hearing his little sister, Zhou Lei turned his head and responded, while his hands continued to type. "Oh, hello."

"H- hey, there." Zhou Zhenya was still in a daze, struggling to form a decent response. She had fallen deeper into the confusion. How did he respond while keeping up the impossible pace?!

"Come here." Zhou Lei beckoned. He continued typing with one hand while the other gestured for Zhou Zhenya to come.

As he did that, her eyes widened even more, that she looked like an anime character now! His other hand was beckoning for her to come, so how come that the pace he was typing at was getting faster?!

System notifications were turned off. As such, Zhou Lei did not notice the countless notifications that were popping up in his mind.

"Due to usage, proficiency for [Author's Keyboard] has leveled up. Now can type 12000 words per hour."
"Due to usage, proficiency for [Idea Glasses] has leveled up. Now can generate Grade-A+ ideas."
"Due to usage, proficiency for [Author's Keyboard] has leveled up. Now can type 15000 words per hour."