chapter 34

Liam's POV:

For the next three hours i was sitting in front of her and watching her sleep on the chair in the basement where the guy was that i killed today. I didn't mean to hurt her and that wasn't my plan i just wanted to calm her down because she was having a panic attack.

When she opened her eyes she looked at me for a couple of minutes and when realisation hit her she started wiggling with her tied wrists. I had to tie her wrists because she wouldn't listen to me if i didn't. She's stubborn.

''Where- where's William?'' she asked, she was tired i could hear it in her voice. ''He's safe'' i said. ''Stop trying to untie those ropes, you can't'' i said to her calmly but she didn't stop, she kept moving her wrists which were already red from the ropes cutting her skin. Like i said, stubborn.

''Listen to me'' i said louder this time but she ignored me. I stood up and went over her, towering above her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. ''Are you going to torture me?'' she asked me, her voice cracking and a tear slipped from her cheek.

''No baby, i would never do anything to hurt you'' i said and put my hands on her cheeks. Her face was so small for my hands.

''Please let go of me'' she said quietly and i kissed her nose. ''Not yet'' i said and turned around. ''When?'' she asked me, worried. ''When i feel like you trust me enough to let go of you and when you won't run from me'' i said and turned around to look at her again.

''Please, Liam. It hurts'' she said and the tears were running down her cheeks. I sighed and went over to her, i untied her wrists gently and there were cuts around it from the fucking rope. I quickly kissed her wrists and looked at her. ''I'm sorry angel, but i had to do it'' i said.

She stood up on her feet but lost balance immediatelly. I caught her before she could fall on the ground and lifted her up. ''You're weak baby'' i said to her and carried her bridal style upstairs.

I went in the kitchen and sat her on the counter. ''I'm going to make you something to eat, alright?'' i asked her and she nodded. She closed her eyes and put her head on the wall next to her, leaning to the wall for support i guess.

i made her a sandwich quickly and when she finished eating it, she wasn't as pale. I carried her to the bedroom and lied her on the bed. ''Wait, William'' she said and started to get out of bed. I pushed her shoulders down on the bed, but she tried to fight off my touch. ''I'm stronger than you, Aria'' i growled and she gave up as she lied on the pillow.

''Good'' i said to her and covered her up. 

Aria's POV:

I closed my eyes. I was tired and worn out. The sandwich Liam made me was the first thing i ate today and i didn't have much sleep except when Liam practically forced me but that worned me out a lot. I don't know what it was.

I felt Liam lying next to me and kissing my cheek. His fingers traced to my lower area and i grabbed his arm before he could put his hand in my panties. He grabbed my hand with his other hand and continued tracing his hand down my area. ''Liam please don't'' i whispered weakly.

''Shh, baby let me make you feel good''