chapter 38

Liam's POV:

I felt her light snoring and i figured she fell asleep. I knew she would fall asleep. I guess she felt safe enough in my arms.

''Sir'' Michael came in the living room. ''Quiet! She's sleeping'' i said to him and he nodded. ''It's important'' he said and i nodded. ''Alright let me put her in bed'' i said and lifted her bridal style in my arms.

I opened the door to my bedroom and turned on the light. I put her in my bed and she snuggled in the blanket as soon as i put her in. ''Liam.. '' she mumbled and searched next to her for me and my heart started beating faster. 

''I'll be right back angel'' i whispered to her and kissed her cheek. I covered her with the blanket so she doesn't feel cold and turned off the light as i got out from the room.

''What was so important?'' That is keeping me from sleeping with her right now?! 

''Sir, we found out that the other gang's name was Ultras and we found the place they stay in'' Michael said and i nodded. ''Alright, tell the other lads this as well and we'll see'' i said. ''Don't send guys there because if they catch them they're going to torture  information out of them'' i said and he nodded. ''Understood'' he said and left the room.

I went in the room where she was sleeping and climbed in the warm bed. She was facing me and she was sleeping peacefully. I hugged her closer to me and put her head in my neck. ''I love you so much'' i whispered to her.

Aria's POV:

When i woke up the next morning, Liam was hugging me really tight, like i was going to disappear in the air and i couldn't breathe.

" Liam" i whispered and nothing. "Liam" i said louder and he groaned. "What?" he snapped and opened his eyes which made me flinch.

"Oh, sorry babe i didn't know it was you" he said and kissed my cheek. "Crap i have to go to work" he said and stood off of bed his voice was raspy.

"Can i see Will today?" I asked him and he thought something for a second before nodding. "Yeah, I'll get Peter to take him from my mom's" Liam said.

"Will is at your mom's? " i asked surprised and he nodded. "Yeah they get along pretty well" Liam said and i nodded. That's good, i guess.

"Alright baby i have to go. Be good" he said and pecked my lips.