chapter 23

"Please just let me go" I said.

I wanted to push his chest but instead he grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards him, closer.

"I want you" he said.

"No!" I yelled.

I jerked my arm away from him but he tightened his grip more.

"You're hurting me" I said to him.

"Forgive me" he said.

I do nor know where this courage came from but I yabked my arm away from him.

"No! How many more possible ways can you rip my heart apart?! I couldn't get over what you did to me for a week! You fucking let me fall in love with you and then you hurt me! After all the thinking you show up and try to make me forgive you but i won't! Get the hell out of my life!" I screamed to him and slapped him.

I couldn't believe I slapped him but he deserved it.

He looked at me in disbelief and I walked out of the club. I went to the back of it.

One night, I can't enjoy just one night. That's all I asked for.

The alcohol started getting to me and I felt nauseous.

Someone came to the back of the club and came to me.

"What are you doind here alone?" some drunken guy asked me.

"Leave me alone" I said.

He came towards me and stood dangerously close to me. He started kissing my neck and I wanted to push him away from me but couldn't because he was stronger than me and the alcohol in my system is not helping.

I'm going to get raped again? Seriously?

Suddenly he was pried off of me and I was free again.

"She's fucking mine!" I recognised Liam's voice and my eyes widened.

Liam sat on the guy and started punching him all over his face. The guy was unconscious but Liam was so angry that he continued to punch him.

"Liam stop!" I screamed.

Liam looked at me and stood off of the guy. He came towards me and I backed away to the wall.

He touched my arm and I flinched.

"Don't- " I said and he put his arm down.

My eye lids started closing and I felt weak.

"Angel are you okay?" Liam asked me.

"No" I said.

I was about to fall on the ground when a pair of strong arms caught me. Liam carried me bridal style.

"Don't take me back to that place" I whispered and fell in a deep sleep.