chapter 12

"Are you one of Liam's fuck toys can I do you too?" Asked the drunken guy infront of me and I stood on the couch with Lilly in my hands.

As her father approached us she started crying.

"Please you're scaring her" I said and she laughed.

"I don't care" he said and I had to scrunch up my nose because of the smell of alcohol coming from him.

"I want to do you so badly" he said as I went to the wall but he trapped me with his hands.

He put his hands on my hips and I started shaking.

"Let go of me" I said but couldn't do anything because Lilly was in my arms.

Suddenly Liam's brother was ripped off of me and he was on the ground in seconds. Liam was on top of him and he was throwing punches at him.

I quickly ran to Liam's room and calmed Lilly down so she stopped crying. I set her gently in her like car thing and got out of Liam's room.

I went back in the living room and Liam was still beating the crap out of his brother.

"If you ever touch her again I will- " he said and at every word he threw a punch.

"Liam" I said and grabbed his bicep that was about to hit his brother.

He stopped himself and looked at me. His muscles relaxed under my touch and his face softened.

"Stop" I whispered and we didn't loose eye contact.

I let go of his arm and he stood from his brother.

"You know that It was really dangerous for you to stop me?" he asked me and grabbed my upper arm.

"You can't approach me when I'm in that state" he said and gripped my arm.

"I could have hit you" he said and gripped it more tightly.

I winced, this will surely live a bruice tomorrow.

"Yo- you're hurting me" I said and he looked at my arm.

He let go of me and took a step backwards from me.

"I'm sorry I don't know what the hell was I thinking" he said.

"I'm- I'm just gonna go" I said and went to his room.

Lilly was playing peacefully in her car and I smiled at the sight. Thank god she couldn't understand what was going on.