chapter 2

Recap:

''Well, well, well look who's here'' i heard a voice and my eyes widened.

-

I looked around me and suddenly i was surrounded by 5 men smiling at me evily.

''If it isn't the famous Aria Ward'' i heard a british accent.

I felt someone's hand holding my chin and i looked up to see who it was.

A guy with chocolate brown eyes and brown hair smiled evily at me.

''The daughter of the famous Richard Ward'' the man said and my eyes widened.

I suddenly remembered the conversation my dad had with Johnas and i shivered at the thought.

I yanked my head away from the man's hand and he chuckled.

''Get the hell away from me'' i said.

''This will only hurt a little'' the guy said and i shook my head 'no'.

''No!'' i yelled.

I felt something sharp in my neck and i closed my eyes in pain. I started to feel light headed and sleepy.

I couldn't stand on my feet anymore and i fell. But before my body could reach the ground a pair of strong arms caught me and lifted me up bridal style.

I fell asleep weakly.

-

I woke up with a terrible headache and i groaned when i stood from the bed i was laying.

I looked around me and there was a bed at one end of the room and another bed in the other corner. There was a sink and a wardrobe.

I was in a cell. I went towards it and grabbed the metal of the cell. I yanked angrily on it.

Where the hell am i?

I heard a door being shut at the end of the room and i looked that way. A guy was carrying another guy who was bloody and barely walked.

The guy that was carrying the other guy opened the cell and threw the bloody guy harshly at the ground.

''What the hell are you doing? Can't you see that he's hurt?'' i said to the guy but he just smiled and locked the cell.

''Hey wait! Where the hell am i?'' i asked him but he left without even turning and i groaned.

I went over to the guy who was spitting blood and i closed my eyes for a minute. I can't watch this.

''My name is Peter'' the guy said.

He started dragging himself to the wall and sat next to it, using the wall for support.

''Aria'' i said and he smiled. ''Nice to meet you'' he said. ''Where this isn't a really nice situation but still'' he added.

''Where am i?'' i asked him.

''You're new here but you'll get used to it'' he said and i looked at him concerned.

''What do you mean?'' i asked him.

''They kidnap young and sexy girls like you, use them for fun and if the girl refuse they beat the crap out of them or torture them or whatever'' he said and my eyes widened.

''What about you?'' i asked him.

''I do their bussines. I sell drugs, kidnap girls for them, beat someone if they're too lazy. But i have fallen in love with the last girl that was here and we kissed but they found out and they beat the crap out of me yesterday and now today as well'' he said and my mouth opened but he just laughed.

''It's not so bad, i mean for us the guys we just have to do the job. We don't sleep here except if we have punishments but you don't usually get them if you do as they say so we usually have fun with the other guys it's just the 5 main guys that are like party killers and hard on us'' he explained and i nodded.

''Is there a way out?'' i asked them. ''Only if you're dead. The girl i kissed, they killed her because she was with me but it's important who chooses you'' Peter said.

''Who chooses you?'' i asked him. ''Yeah one of the 5 guys must choose you and you're theirs you can't even look another guy nor can anyone see you'' he said and my eyes widened.

What the actual bloody hell?